PDA

View Full Version : beaten ATV's

finsteratv
01-31-2011, 10:53 AM
well i always see threads on who has the best looking or baddest quad out there. what i want to know is who has the most beaten,beat up, quad or pic of one.:p

chucked
01-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Ill post a pic of my old 400ex. I rode it hard everyday for several years...

PaRedneckRiders
01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Wish i had a pic of 2 of my buddies king quad 300s
The one has been swamped many times never changed the oil just pulled the plug rolled it over to get the water out of it through a new plug in and went again. Then ran it outa oil thought we locked it up. Threw some more oil in it let it sit for a while and is still running to this day.
The other is just junk to begin with and we blew it up so now it sits

Heres my old mojave, PO told me it was just rebuilt but never ran right smoked super bad all the time the kicker gear had the teeth ripped off so u had to pop start it had a air cleaner off a mini bike on it.
And numerous other things traded for a cr500 that blew up then rebuilt it and sold it

Nevermind i dont have pics anymore let me prowl my computer for a Bit maybe i can find one.

CJM
01-31-2011, 03:26 PM
i had a fairly decent suzuki 230 sport for awhile.

It leaked and burned oil, the idle was cranked up way high b/c the carb was screwed, the throttle cable as held on by ziptires and the kickstart bolt came loose and i lost the bolt 2x and the kick starter 1x.

Friend borrowed it, we forgot to add oil, blew a hole thru the cyl and trans and I sold it for parts.