PDA

View Full Version : Dcmx shifter class

camsdad
01-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Ok everyone within driving distance ,dust off the the old mods and come play.we need more riders,the rules have been relaxed a little to get some participation,basically super mini rules but not hardcore,in other words if you'd like to race the class and your bike fits the general guidelines ,come on out and race.I am super busy and am trying to make time to put the old cr powered 300ex back together.when I get it back together I will be able to allow other kids the chance to try the class at my expense.

Ride1Rob
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Good post Tracy! Jam had a blast last nite racing his 1st race in the new class against Chase and Kodi. Can't wait for Cam to get that cast off to add another great rider to the class. GOOD TIMES ;)

hwf-racing
01-30-2011, 05:05 PM
So what are the new rules on cc limit? I know Kodi was on a 200cc. I thought it was a 155 cc limit??????? However, I cant wait till see the class grow it's great for the kids. Jam had the biggest smile on his face after the race. GOOD STUFF!!!! HWF RACING.....

camsdad
01-30-2011, 05:17 PM
As stated the rules are as for now flexible.we will do what needs be to make the class grow,Kodi definitely was not inside the acceptable realm of cc limits but seeing how he can't shift the bike and jam didn't want to race himself we improvised.sometimes we have to flex a little bit to make things better ,later down the road.this is the second time this class has been introduced,let's make it work this time.