PDA

View Full Version : Take My Money!

Sinister95Z
01-29-2011, 11:12 PM
I have called numerous times over the past month and left a message each time. I still have not received the black parking brake block off plate and correct clutch cover that I ordered and paid for 4-5 months ago.

The parking brake block off is suppose to be black. The clutch cover is for an 05 450R motor with "Burgard Racing" engraved.

I would also like to purchase a billet dual row rear carrier and anti-fade for a 06+ year 450R swingarm.

We have discussed this order before but for some reason I keep getting pushed aside. Enough is enough. I am a repeat customer and deserve to be treated like a customer not a burden. I have spent thousands of dollars with your company and really like your product, but customer service needs serious attention.

I am begging you. Keep your promise of making things right and take my money!

Jeff Gentner

brewster426
01-30-2011, 10:20 PM
i had the same problem..im not sure what the deal is?!:mad:

Thumpin440ex
01-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Damn hope you get it taking care of. They can have the best products out, but if CS is crap, it loses alot of respect from me.. CS goes along way in my book.... Hope they step up and make things right.. ")

John

burgard rep
02-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Pm sent

Sinister95Z
02-04-2011, 10:03 PM
PM said I will get a call Thursday. Should I be surprised that day has passed and I still have not gotten a phone call? :rolleyes:

Thumpin440ex
02-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow dude that is totally F++Kd up.. I would be expecting a free part out of this deal. What a BS hassle..

450rJam
02-05-2011, 05:03 AM
with the economy in a slump I would think keeping current customers would be important.........

not to mention negative publicity, I want to get new +2 arms/+4 axle this spring, but if their customer service is lacking they will not be getting my business

keep us updated

Sinister95Z
02-05-2011, 06:26 PM
I agree 100%

The hard part is the feeling of un-appreciation. This is the third quad I have decked out with the full Burgard treatment. First was my 400EX, then a Banshee and now is the 450R. I am really picky about keeping everything I can from the same company. Burgard product is great and they cover many different areas of the quad, so that is why I have stuck with them for so long. If they do not pull through for me here, I hate to say I might not ever be back for more.

If they do not want my future business, that is fine. But this is also regarding parts that I paid for 6 months ago and still have not received. I did not even push the issue of them not giving me the correct bar mount with the kill switch mount. Or the issue of the front bumper not ligning up correctly and only being able to use three out of the four mounting bolts.

JoePA
02-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Jeff,
When I get back from work I may take a trip down to pick up a few things. I'll see what I can do for you if you ahven't recieved anything by then.

brewster426
02-06-2011, 07:32 PM
if he would have told me that it would have been three weeks on my parts i would have been happy. but when someone tells me it will be shipped out the next day and it doesnt until 2 weeks later, i get kinda pissed off. i understand that people get backed up and things happen, but a little notice would be great. the product is flawless. im not bashing that at all. the customer service just needs some serious attention. :grr:

Sinister95Z
03-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Just a quick update...Still no parts!!

I actually got to speak with Burgard for the first time in weeks, but it is the same ol' story. "Let me see what I have in stock and I will get back to you either later this afternoon or tomorrow monrning..."

Just in case Izzy cares enough to read this post, here is what I want. Send me an email with a total since phone conversations seem to go nowhere.

Black parking block off for 06+ TRX450R (Owed to me since about Augast 2010)
Billet clutch cover with standard logo. 05 TRX450R Motor (Owed to me since about Augast 2010)
Oversize bar mount top piece with kill switch mount. 05 TRX450R (Owed to me since about Augast 2010)
Front Bumper 05 TRX450R Bumper I received does not line up correctly. Only 3 out of 4 holes line up. Even the 3rd was hard to get lined up.

All the above parts are bought and paid for. Either I did not receive them, or I received a part that differed from what I ordered.

Below are parts that I wish to purchase at a discounted rate which was promised to me numerous times by Izzy.

Billet dual row carrier 06+ 450R
Anti-Fade locknut 06+ 450R

LTandRaptorider
03-09-2011, 03:40 PM
It's a sad, same story with Burgard. As already said, no complaints on quality of stuff from them. Customer service however has always been non-existent. Good quality... good price.. Guess Izzy is like the Meatloaf song... 2 out of 3 ain't bad! lmao!

Sinister95Z
03-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Sad thing is that I just picked up a 06 Raptor 700 that I would like to give the full Burgard treatment. I like to stick with the same company on all my quads and so far it is Burgard suspension and Sparks motor/exhaust.

I would really hate to make a change after so much time and money invested.

redrocker
03-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Screw em go some where else

Sinister95Z
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Since there are items that have already been paid for, I think I will have to resort to legal means to get it resolved. I talked to one of my family friends who is a lawyer and he recommended that I give Burgard one last chance due to the fact that taking things to court will be a long drawn out process.

So for now, I think all I can do is dispute the transaction with paypal and report this problem to the BBB. Guess we will see where it goes.

LTandRaptorider
03-23-2011, 02:53 PM
And this has gone on since last August??!! Seems Burgard has gone past the point of bad customer service into the criminal area now. Maybe good to copy this thread over the the trader feedback forum.

Sinister95Z
03-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Just checked my statement and the purchase was made Augast 30, 2010.

Dant06365
03-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Ya my buddys having the same problem he ordered a set of +2 long travels 3 months ago sent the money and everything calls 2xs a day and no response. I don't get how people can run a bussiness like that. It's not a $40-50 purchase and people just too much patcience I would have pulled the money back through pay pal by now. Maybe when you do go to walsh race craft and pay alot more not only do you get the quality but the service is the most important part. If you can't service your customers you just can't run a bussiness. Just my 2 cents

Sinister95Z
03-24-2011, 06:48 PM
Any chance of the moderator's of this site helping us out? Who would want a company that does this to members representing the site?

I also know that Burgard is a sponsor on other forums. If they do not make this right soon, I will be all over every site making sure every member knows what happened here.

Sinister95Z
03-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Finally got in contact with Izzy. He said that my parts will ship Monday. I will keep you guys updated.

Sinister95Z
04-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Still waiting for parts. Still waiting on the clutch cover and the bar mount with kill switch mount.

Wow. Just wow...

LTandRaptorider
04-21-2011, 08:20 PM
While you wait maybe you could take advantage of their April sale! lmao! Sorry, had to. I think it takes balls to post latest sales when they have people waiting on parts, some since last year!

maryland450r
04-28-2011, 03:17 PM
I can't believe people have been waiting SOOO long on parts like this. I have ordered from Burgard twice in the last 1 1/2yrs and they came through immediately on the +2 arms I ordered.....PERFECT. Another order I placed for bar mounts, tie rods, stickers, and line clamps took about a month. When I talked to Izzy about where my stuff was, he tracked it through UPS and somehow the order got sent to Georgia and was signed for and received by someone there......... I even followed up with UPS and the shipment was in my name, correct address and everything but it was shipped to Georgia and signed for there...HOW THE HECK DID THAT WORK???:ermm: I thought it was a little bit of a shady situation at first but luckily Izzy kept in touch with me for the following 2 days and within 4 days I had my parts.
I have been contemplating on buying nerfs from them for MONTHS but I see all these horror stories on here about people waiting and waiting and waiting on stuff....... It scares the crap out of me .
I dont know what the true reason is behind these issues at Burgard, maybe it's a one man show and he can't keep up, but it is a shame! Their products are top notch incredible so far from what I have seen and I too would use everything they offer if I could feel safe ordering from them. I am just one example....... how many people REALLY WANT to order from burgard but see these horror stories that turn them away from giving burgard their business???

Sinister95Z
04-28-2011, 03:48 PM
For the most part, I have finally received my parts. For some reason, I can not get Izzy to send me the top portion of my fat bar clamp that has the kill switch mount. He keeps telling me that it will be sent, but somehow it is never included in any of the boxes that I randomly get. (One or two parts every three to four weeks)

So 8 months later, I have finally got all but one part I ordered.

Flynbryan19
05-04-2011, 12:39 PM
This is the same exact story on other forums this company is a sponsor of.... I got blown off before too from them. Called several times a day to get someone. Had to threaten refunds before something got done. I finally got my parts weeks after I was promised and that was it. I gave the guy a chance cause I "heard" he had changed his ways and was trying harder in the CS end. Nope. I will NOT buy anything from him ever again and will tell my friends to do the same.

Pacheco_450r
05-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
While you wait maybe you could take advantage of their April sale! lmao! Sorry, had to. I think it takes balls to post latest sales when they have people waiting on parts, some since last year!

I completely agree! I got a steering stabilizer from them in December and it came with the wrong size clamp for the steering stem, its been a nightmare trying to get the right one sent to me! The stabilizer is worthless without the right one.

Pacheco_450r
07-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Clamp finally came in!

thepowester
07-25-2011, 03:14 PM
its such a shame that his customer service sucks. i got my a arms off ebay straight from him, took about a month and only two phone calls. i really want to get more stuff from him, just wish i knew i would get it in. his work is awesome though, as far as i can tell anyway.

maryland450r
07-26-2011, 01:07 AM
I'm in the same boat, really really want to order a set of A-Arms for my 450r! I have quite a few Burgard parts now on my 250r and the quality is absolutely perfect.

Sinister95Z
07-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Seems to be hit and miss with Burgard. After being assured that everything was in stock, I went ahead and placed an order about three weeks ago for Raptor 700 a-arms and steering stem. I had my entire order in only about a week. Great experience.

But...

I am still having trouble with a set of Banshee arms that I bought about 10 months ago. I believe the top arms are not +2 while the bottom arms seem to be fine. I sent pictures to Izzy and have tried to call and call with no response. He said he would take care of the problem, but I am starting to doubt it. All I want is the correct part that I ordered.