PDA

View Full Version : Any Arkansas ppl here

nkillian9
01-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Just always looking for more peeps to ride with the bigger the crowd the better more partial to mx but like the woods nearly as much

KILLSWITCHngage
02-21-2011, 12:37 AM
ar quad rider here. i will be at the harescramble races this saturday east of Conway, if your interested in going let me know. you will meet a great bunch of quad guys there, its not just all about the racing but getting together and going on rides to.

KILLSWITCHngage
02-21-2011, 12:42 AM
btw i have a bunch of land near Russellville, and am working on getting a dozer to build some jumps and cool stuff, but i have miles of trails and a hundred acres of fields to rippp on. you guys are invited to ride. let me know.

nkillian9
02-21-2011, 08:09 AM
man i dont hit to many woods races except for ft smith which i havent missed in the last 5 yrs most of them is further than wut im willing to drive and yesturday my zuk broke the 3rd gear which i reakon the ltr is notorious for but once u get them jumps done near russellville we might try and come up one weekend im not woods prejudice at all just usually dont like to travel to far to ride woods when we have plenty around here

KILLSWITCHngage
02-23-2011, 04:32 AM
sounds good. if u got facebook add me. Jake Oels

nkillian9
02-23-2011, 09:08 AM
sent the request noticed on one of ur pics a guys said something about the poker run at old crow in 08 i went to that and man wut a mudfest lol