PDA

View Full Version : lsr yzf

hontrx265r
01-27-2011, 05:37 PM
I have been considering selling my other hybrid frame (almost complete bike) if anyone is interested. 2003 lsr yzf dc4 no link rear. Six point subframe, and box'd pivot. There are tons of pics of it all over the forums it was an awesome machine but since my fi crf I don't really think I'll get back to it. Just to much going on. Also have the 2006 yzf motor, hinson clutch components cp piston,carb, elec etc... swingarm, elka rear shock, pro pegs nerfs, fullbores, lsr axle, carrier etc.. anyway if anyone is interested in one or all let me know and we'll come up with a price.

gtilley45
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM
If you part it out, I'd be interested in some stuff.

hontrx265r
01-29-2011, 08:08 PM
It is parted out thats what I was trying to say is I have whats left. I do still have most of it though. Basically I started to part it to get parts for my crf.. but then I only went so far and I could pretty much put it back together no problem. just need arms and shock for the most part.

gtilley45
01-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Oh, OK. Well I just got a Walsh YZ and just got it home today actually. I'd like to have a lot of your parts. I really like that seat, hood, pipe and maybe plastic. I really had white Full Bore in mind, but from what I've been reading online today......it seems pretty hard to come by right now. And between the arrangements to pick up this Walsh and having to buy some new appliances.......I'm kinda low on extra cash at the moment.

But I need some nerf bars pretty bad. Do you know if those will fit a Walsh?

hontrx265r
01-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Ok the plastic I still have and its still in really nice shape. The seat I've sold because it was actually replaced with a black quadtech which I do have also. The exhaust you won't get unless you buy one and I build one for you, because that one is now a new header mounted up to my crf.

gtilley45
01-30-2011, 01:08 PM
OK, I really need to wait on that stuff anyway. I'm gonna need new nerfs before anything, these are in pretty rough shape.

josborn
01-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Gtilley - I have a set of X-factor nerfs that came off a PRP, they should be the same, I had AC's on the PRP and they fit my Walsh. I can double check. I'd sell the X factors for $100. They need pc'd to look new, but their not beat up. Pm me for pics.

gtilley45
01-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by josborn
Gtilley - I have a set of X-factor nerfs that came off a PRP, they should be the same, I had AC's on the PRP and they fit my Walsh. I can double check. I'd sell the X factors for $100. They need pc'd to look new, but their not beat up. Pm me for pics.

PM sent. :cool:

liverideatv
02-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Is the seat still available?? If so what kind of shape. I am very interested. Thanks, Dallas

hontrx265r
02-12-2011, 01:36 PM
no the seat is gone.