PDA

View Full Version : fourwerx hood and tank cover almost ready

DnB_racing
01-27-2011, 12:19 PM
My custom made red hood and tank cover should be ready end of next week and I cant wait!!!i will be sure to post some pics when I get them,
Jason has been great to work with!!! if you need something from him I totally recommend him!!!
I think my next purchase from him will be some radiator shrouds, Im going to see if he can do some high flow ones in a nice shinny carbon fiber!!!
he is open for Ideas if you need something give him a call and see if he can make it!!
im also thinking about a rear break master cover, I dont know if he has these but I would be willing to bet he would try!!

oh and his price was cheaper then the quadtech!

troybilt
01-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
My custom made red hood and tank cover should be ready end of next week and I cant wait!!!i will be sure to post some pics when I get them,
Jason has been great to work with!!! if you need something from him I totally recommend him!!!
I think my next purchase from him will be some radiator shrouds, Im going to see if he can do some high flow ones in a nice shinny carbon fiber!!!
he is open for Ideas if you need something give him a call and see if he can make it!!
im also thinking about a rear break master cover, I dont know if he has these but I would be willing to bet he would try!!

oh and his price was cheaper then the quadtech!

he's got the MC covers too... not sure about in stock or not, he'd have to answer that... :)

FW_cArBoN
01-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Yes sir, got a ton of R parts in stock....

You'll be happy with the parts Barry!

-Jason

DnB_racing
01-27-2011, 12:43 PM
jason do you have any catalogs or parst list??? and some stickers would be great when you send my parts could you send these if you have them??

derby
01-27-2011, 12:55 PM
What do the radiator covers look like? I would be interested but I don't see them on your website. I got a tank cover and it is top notch.

DnB_racing
01-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Im talking about the side shrouds, Im looking to see if its possible to get a high flow, one in black carbon,

im not sure if they make what im looking for??