PDA

View Full Version : trs9102

troybilt
01-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the site!!... now quit lurking (its creepy) and post already... :D

btw all.. he sits right next to me at work, and my riding buddy... for all those wondering... so I'm just giving him a hard time, ...pile on!! He's the one that got me back onto an R and quads again... and has a sick ATC250r, but "claims" he has no pics of it... => bs...

trs9102
01-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Before anyone starts, it's true I'm missing a front wheel. :D

I wish I had some input, but everyone here seems to be much more informed than I am. However, it's interesting to see what others are doing.

DnB_racing
01-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Troy's right 2009 and 1 post, dont be so stuck up!!lol Im sure you can get some pics, lets see it,

P.S.
You dont have to admit that Troy is your buddy!!

Troy: the shrouds you got from Jason, do you know if hes still doing those?? im hoping he can do a high flow type.. Im going to find out,his hood and cover he made for me will be ready next week, and then I will see if he can do a couple other items,

troybilt
01-27-2011, 12:33 PM
I found a pic.... LOL!!

and I blocked out his face so he can remain bashful!! haha..

troybilt
01-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing

Troy: the shrouds you got from Jason, do you know if hes still doing those?? im hoping he can do a high flow type.. Im going to find out,his hood and cover he made for me will be ready next week, and then I will see if he can do a couple other items,

yes he is, if you need a specifiy color it will probably be 6 wks or so. I think he has CF ones ready to go. What color do you want?

danhung11
01-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the site, lot of good info., deals, an members in this section.

Now, let's see some pictures of this buggy in the making. :D