PDA

View Full Version : Can't beat a honda!!!

Lil90man!!
12-02-2001, 06:00 PM
haha today we were riding behind my house, me on a 300ex kid on a lil jr50 dirtbike a kid on a 90 and a kid on a 250ex(i had to "watch mi lil cuz'ns) well the one on the 90(its a honda) went down this little hill and there is a "berm" i dunno what else to call it but he hit it sliddin sideways goin pretty good and it rolled 2 then he jumped off(he stayed on for the fisrt 2 rolls) and then it flopped down into a creek bottom(about a 10 feet fall and landed perfectly upside down well i couldn't even get to it so we just took off for the house(bout 10 mins ride goin slow with him on the back b-cuz he was kinda shook up(go figure lol) but we got back took bout 5 mins to get back to the bike with stepdad and his rancher with a rope, we got back after 15 mins AND IT WAS STILL RUNNIN SITTIN UPSIDE DOWN!!! well we got a rope on it and drug it backup over the hill and there wasn't a mark on it, like i said u just can't beat a honda!!!!!!!

12-02-2001, 07:03 PM
whoa, thats insane.

12-02-2001, 08:01 PM
dude my cousin had one of them lilk fourtrax 90s and we pounded the hen outtait and it never dies we put holeshots on it...if he had a long enough stretch he could ride a wheelie prolly for ever... it was insane... and yea your right you can't beat a honda!

TrailShredderZ400
12-03-2001, 05:09 PM
Nothing can come close to a honda! :D

Poncho
12-03-2001, 05:23 PM
Honda is all I'll ever own!:D

The400exExorcist
12-03-2001, 09:12 PM
yeah...honda will always rule...they last forever!

trueblue450
12-08-2001, 03:34 PM
Speaking of little tykes. I gotta kid you need to watch out for. He is 9 yrs old. This kid is insane. He has a YZ80. He rides the track with us all the time out at bluff. He can clear all the jumps includin the 65fter. But its more balls then skill. His brother told him to go climb some insane hills in the bowl on his 80.(no they arent that great of a hill climbin machine) Anyways he hops on, drops down like a 10ft fall then nails it up a good 70degree hill thats atlest 80ft long. Then halfway gets caught up and lays it over. Grabs the bike turns it around then jumps out the 10ft drop. Turns around and does it again. It was hillarious, these 125's and 250s wouldnt even climb these hills and a 9yr old ona yz80 tryin to. This kid is crazy.

Striker49
12-08-2001, 05:05 PM
Honda is all ill ever own too....ive road a yammie but wasnt impressed...lol. It was an 86 model quad. I flipped it by accedent. It still runs partly, needs a new carb in it. My aunt and unlce are the ones who own it but they hopefully will get a Rancher come spring...they already sold thier blaster/warrior (forget which) anyways Ive had excellent luck with Hondas, best in the world. :D :cool:

"BLAHH"300!!
12-19-2001, 12:44 AM
i would have loved to have seen that kid flipin on that lil 90,
haha- i got a good picture in my head now- flippin 2 times over on a 90- classic man-

the way you taked he didn't sound hurt so that makes it much better- ( FLOP , FLOP, _______ WHAAAAA .!!!! ) :D

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-26-2001, 09:24 AM
This lil' kid the rolled the 90 is a little hellion to man I bet n e thing he would try the same stuff as that 9 year old!He is a crazy lil' $hit!You could be barely makin it up hills on a 300...and his dad is like no dont do it he says WHAT!?!?and takes off!He is hellarious!

Sleeping Catfish
12-26-2001, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
Speaking of little tykes. I gotta kid you need to watch out for. He is 9 yrs old. This kid is insane. He has a YZ80. He rides the track with us all the time out at bluff. He can clear all the jumps includin the 65fter. But its more balls then skill. His brother told him to go climb some insane hills in the bowl on his 80.(no they arent that great of a hill climbin machine) Anyways he hops on, drops down like a 10ft fall then nails it up a good 70degree hill thats atlest 80ft long. Then halfway gets caught up and lays it over. Grabs the bike turns it around then jumps out the 10ft drop. Turns around and does it again. It was hillarious, these 125's and 250s wouldnt even climb these hills and a 9yr old ona yz80 tryin to. This kid is crazy.

Great story. ***cough***bullsh#t***cough

MOFO
12-27-2001, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Sleeping Catfish

Ok, so you DO understand what BS'ing is.... why dont you take some of your own advice then?!?!?

Eric

DEAL
12-27-2001, 08:07 AM
"2002 Cannondale Cannible-on order "

***cough***bullsh#t***cough

Poncho
12-27-2001, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
"2002 Cannondale Cannible-on order "

***cough***bullsh#t***cough

Thank you for posting before I did.:o

trueblue450
12-27-2001, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Sleeping Catfish

****cough cough..... Faggot *** loser who likes to get on forums and B.S. every ****ing story he has every told**** cough *** cough.

By the way... I'm buying a Raptor this weekend. I hate the handling of 400EXs they suck so I will go with a Raptor it is so much better.
Wait I hear from Dirt Wheels that they sell these things called canibils. They are awsome. Since I want to fit into the quad scene I better buy one of these instead of a Raptor. I got a Canibil on order. My mom is going to buy it for me. But I don't think this quad is right for me. I saw someone ride one once. It beat a Raptor it was so awsome. Wait its 8:00 Blues Clues is on.

PhResTyL28
01-26-2002, 08:50 PM
lol 300ex_man that was pretty funny. i dont beleive honda is the best...i dont beleive any single company is the best for that matter. i prefer yamaha. i think if yamaha and honda put there heads together they could make a killer machine...but this will never happen.

JabberJaw
01-27-2002, 11:02 AM
Did I miss the last bell????

"BLAHH"300!!
01-27-2002, 04:52 PM
kawi has some good engine designs' also....like the mojave was ahead of it's time with that motor....and i read somewhere that the ole' tecate 4 was faster than the 250r but the handling was so ****y...(i don't know this from experiance so ...don't flame me flame him...)...add yamaha with there "names" raptor banshee worrior"..i hate the name blaster though"....lets kawi' design the motor;;let honda build it...let yamaha design the plastic and over all looks of the bike...and name it....then let honda put it all together with there name on it....would be a tight machine i bet....and sosuki...i guess they could copy the design and redo a few things .make it faster and maybe put a slite differant set of plastics on it...not much though....and put thre name on it....and bombardier....not real sure where they would come in on all this but.....i havn't even had the pleasure of seeing one of these in real life so i'm not too keen on this subject....they could just make it bigger....:D

TRX250XFIRE
02-14-2002, 07:17 PM
i think that all companys are good in what they do....or they would not still be here. they all have there up and downs, i personaly am in love with hondas, i think they are so great. all my friends ride honda, or aleast the majority of them, there is 3 that have blasters but i just love to see hondas, i dont know y or nothing i just all ways liked them better, and i think i will prolly always will. i seen the name of this topic so i decied that it would be a good topic to post my 100th in!

03-13-2002, 10:20 AM
Honda's handling and reliablity (sp?),
Suzuki's egornmics (sp?)
Kawi's engine
Yamaha's can pick the name
the perfect quad

03-13-2002, 11:25 AM
WELL I WAS OUT ON THE DUSTY TRAIL HERDING UP THE CATTLE. WHEN OVER THE HILL I HEARD A LITTLE BUZZIN. SO'S I JUMPED FROM MY EX AND WHOOPED UP IN THE TREE, PULLED MY 44MAG. FROM MY BOOT. WAITED TILL THIS ANIMAL WAS BOUT 250YDS OUT, I NOTICED A GENTLE BREEZE BLOWIN SO I SIGHTED HER A LITTLE HIGH. SQUEEZED ON THE TRIGGER EVER SO GENTLY. THE SMELLY QUAD RAISED TO ITS HIND WHEELS. I SQUEEZED OFF ANOTHER, JUST TO MAKE SURE. I SWOOPED FROM THE TREE AND TOOK OFF TO CLAIM MY PREY. WHEN I MADE IT TO THE WOUNDED ANIMAL HER ENGINE WAS STILL PURRING, SO I SQUEEZED OFF ONE MORE RIGHT AT THE HEAD. I COULD STAND THE SUFFERING NO LONGER. AND DUDE, LET ME TELL YOU THIS CANNIBAL SMELLED LIKE DEAD FISH, IT WAS REALLY RANK! WELL ME BEING DANIEL BOONE'S GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDSON, I NATURALLY HAD THE SKILLS TO HOIST THE FILTHY BEAST BACK TO THE WOODSHED. AND THATS THE WAY IT WENT THE DAY I KILLED A CANNIBAL. SHE DIDNT PUT UP MUCH OF A FIGHT, IT WAS LIKE IT WANTED TO BE SET FREE, TO THAT JUNKYARD IN THE SKY. DAMMIT, HOW AM I GONNA GET RID OF THIS FISH SMELL IN THE WOODSHED, PAPPY WILL WHOOP MY @$$ IF HE FINDS OUT.

MOFO
03-13-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin2
WELL I WAS OUT ON THE DUSTY TRAIL HERDING UP THE CATTLE. WHEN OVER THE HILL I HEARD A LITTLE BUZZIN. SO'S I JUMPED FROM MY EX AND WHOOPED UP IN THE TREE, PULLED MY 44MAG. FROM MY BOOT. WAITED TILL THIS ANIMAL WAS BOUT 250YDS OUT, I NOTICED A GENTLE BREEZE BLOWIN SO I SIGHTED HER A LITTLE HIGH. SQUEEZED ON THE TRIGGER EVER SO GENTLY. THE SMELLY QUAD RAISED TO ITS HIND WHEELS. I SQUEEZED OFF ANOTHER, JUST TO MAKE SURE. I SWOOPED FROM THE TREE AND TOOK OFF TO CLAIM MY PREY. WHEN I MADE IT TO THE WOUNDED ANIMAL HER ENGINE WAS STILL PURRING, SO I SQUEEZED OFF ONE MORE RIGHT AT THE HEAD. I COULD STAND THE SUFFERING NO LONGER. AND DUDE, LET ME TELL YOU THIS CANNIBAL SMELLED LIKE DEAD FISH, IT WAS REALLY RANK! WELL ME BEING DANIEL BOONE'S GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDSON, I NATURALLY HAD THE SKILLS TO HOIST THE FILTHY BEAST BACK TO THE WOODSHED. AND THATS THE WAY IT WENT THE DAY I KILLED A CANNIBAL. SHE DIDNT PUT UP MUCH OF A FIGHT, IT WAS LIKE IT WANTED TO BE SET FREE, TO THAT JUNKYARD IN THE SKY. DAMMIT, HOW AM I GONNA GET RID OF THIS FISH SMELL IN THE WOODSHED, PAPPY WILL WHOOP MY @$$ IF HE FINDS OUT.

LOL...

:huh

03-13-2002, 01:58 PM
DONT BE ANGRY, ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN. BUT YOU BETRAYED US BY GETTING A C'DALE.

03-13-2002, 09:00 PM
yea, honda's the only way il fly, i need an r, now, my ex was stolen.

TRX250XFIRE
03-14-2002, 03:01 PM
thats one of the most sadest things i have ever heard, how long ago was it stolen? by the looks of ur mod list it must of been really awsome, how was it stolen....like out of ur garage?

03-14-2002, 06:07 PM
well, it was in my shed for ONE night, and they took it a 9:00am, two weeks ago today, it ripped, but shes gone. if i find (the person who stole it, im gunna feel sorry for u wen im done):devil

redzoomer
03-23-2002, 05:47 AM
Hey Bro... go ahead and get yer Mom to buy the parts truck to follow yer ***** around and fix all the crap falling off while you ride.......HONDA RULES!!!!!!!

ny300exrider
03-23-2002, 06:12 AM
i will be gettin a honda, and nothing more than honda. i can feel it now....a 300ex in my garage:D me riding a 300ex:D me having my own 300ex:D . I go to the pit by me to watch the guys ride. People say watching is the worst thing to do, i think it is awsome to see the riders and i like observing how they ride. When yamaha are there, it is different. I just don't really feel interested. But when you hear the sound of a 400ex with a nice pipe start up, i jump up and get excited:blah you can tell a honda from just the sound..it is a good sound.
well, im done ramblin on.
later

Striker49
03-23-2002, 05:58 PM
This Warning goes for Yamies, Polaris, and Cannondales.

400exRacerX
03-24-2002, 06:09 PM
Well said!

TRX250XFIRE
03-26-2002, 04:43 PM
i like that pic, i dont think u can explain it any better

flyin#5
03-26-2002, 07:06 PM
hey thanks for posting that i needed a new door decortation. lol
my family would never buy anything but a honda they are just too reliable. i have had my honda 200sx since 1986 and i have never ever had to replace a major part on the thing. we never had to replace anything on it until i started riding hard and then all i do is break the chain ajuster bolts and strip sprockets (whoops). the thing is 16yrs old and still runs like new and can run with the big dogs. hard to belive a 200 4stroke can still pump out 50-55mph w/o the airbox cover on. i find myself almost laughin to death every time i make it through the sickest stuff out there, i and every other person i have rode with often find ourselves wondering where the power comes from:confused:

03-30-2002, 06:23 PM
I also have a 90 and that thing has been flipped over about 20 times atleast and the handle bars still aren't bent and still runs fine.:confused:

04-16-2002, 08:04 PM
TRUTHFULLY ANYBODY CAN BEAT A HONDA... BUT IT WILL KEEP ON RUNNING BETTER THAN A YAMAHA

NJ300ex
04-17-2002, 05:24 PM
I am pretty positive that 200sx's have drive shafts. I am also pretty sure that there is no 200sx there is only a 250sx.

-=Skot=-
04-24-2002, 08:58 PM
honda's are bullet proof

iceman2488x
04-28-2002, 09:56 PM
i know about 200sx's cuz this guy down the road has one stuffed back in the corner of his garage we bought him some bearings for it a couple weeks ago and the guy at b&b racing had a book on 200sx's

250EXChik29
04-29-2002, 11:47 AM
The 200SX is a real deal. I dont know about the 250SX though.. I know a guy who just bought a 200SX and it is OLD and still runs like a champ. Hondas are awesome! :D

gojk
04-30-2002, 01:53 AM
I think that is gunna replace the warning label on my quad!

dabombdale
04-30-2002, 05:02 PM
sometimes when you put all the company's together...honda, yamaha and all them it is called a suzuki Z400