PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Scott Genius Boots w/extras, Shoei Solid White VFX-W Helmet, New Scott Gear

motorcrossboy18
01-25-2011, 10:02 AM
I have a set of scott genius boots that are white an ive only rode in them for a matter of 15 minutes an no longer than that... they have a brand new set of green sticker kits with them never installed... the boots come with all new parts an original box and everything.... make offer or if interested we can figure something out.... asking $275 OBO
shoei solid white vfx-w helmet is a size medium... has been used only a handful of times... still in great shape no major scrapes jus very minor scratches... wanting $275 OBO
The Scott Gear is Brand New and has Never Been Rode in... Its Silver and White and its the 2010 version.... pants are 32 and the jersey is a medium... gloves are a medium also... ill give someone the gear if they buy the helmet an boots together... otherwise ill take $100 for it...
email me at motorcrossboy183@hotmail.com or call/ txt me at 606-682-8969 ..... MAKE ME OFFERS.... thanks also can email or txt pics when needed...

motorcrossboy18
01-25-2011, 09:51 PM
bump.... prices are very negotiable.... throw me some offers...thanks

redred55
01-25-2011, 09:56 PM
What size are the boots? Why for sale? What boots do you normally use? thanks

motorcrossboy18
01-25-2011, 10:53 PM
boots are suppost to fit from a 10.5 to 11 or 11.5 ... there made to were u can adjust the size or somin i was reading on them.... only reason im selling is cause ive got a sponsorship threw gaerne boots... i liked the boots alot for the little time of useage... they are light an comfortable an look sweet for sure... the only other boots ive had besides these are alpinestars tech 8 an tech 10s.... and they are better than tech 8s in my opinion and almost as good as the tech 10s... but if interested in buying let em know and i may sell cheaper....thanks

motorcrossboy18
01-27-2011, 02:20 PM
bump.... will take 475 shipped for it all .... or 210 for the boots shipped and 260 for the helmet shipped.... lets get some offers an get this stuff sold... also have some size 10 tech 8s with new buckle style onlt got few rides on them forsale real cheap... post if interested....thanks