PDA

View Full Version : Places to ride in NJ

Rebel300
02-13-2003, 03:42 PM
My friends and I have 3 good places to ride. We have rode 2 of them soo long that it is boring and now we have one left. The one we mostly ride in some of u might know its georges down in lacey. We r lookin for another place in NJ to ride. Although u can never et bored at georges it interesting to explore new places. We r lookin for a place that the cops rnt there alot and you dont ahve to pay. I dont want Chattsworth or anything like that, its basically to expensive cause there is 7 of us. Any replies would be appreciated

eslock
02-13-2003, 06:23 PM
hey i just moved from nj. if u go on 72 west or watev like u are going toward chatsworth there are tons of places where u can just turn off and hit the trails. i dont kno where u live but i used to go up to this place that was an abbanded railroad track and u ride along the side of itt, its like wide open trails, then u can go into abanded quarries n stuff, its great, the cops ride here. you go over old railroad bridges and stuff, it will take u all the way out to scranton pennsyvania. i forget the name of trhe town bbut once i remebr it ill post it. It is very long you have to turn back after like 2 hours cuz ull run out of gas, i havent gone but i heard ifr u keep goin u can get off and stop at gas staions.

Rebel300
02-13-2003, 06:30 PM
OK thanks sounds interesting. Those trails off 72 r they near Lacey RD. because if it is ive probaly been through some of them.

YamaWarr0121
02-14-2003, 03:15 PM
where in nj do you live? im 15 minutes from chatsworth n i no of a few good ridin spots..most illegal but still fun

Rebel300
02-14-2003, 03:17 PM
I live in Pt. Pleasant but i mostly ride down in Lacey. I ride mostly on georges property Im not sure if u have been there. It is around 15 minutes away from chatsworth. Do u know any good spots down by u where the cops dont chase u out of.

BROKENBOY500000
02-15-2003, 09:57 AM
George's is fun riding because there is so much state land out there to ride on but they got me last labor day 2 tickets $30 each $30 court cost each that was riding on state land and no helmet cas it was to hot that day and i was only in 2nd gear going slow i always wear a helmet when i ride other than that one time and once when i rode my wife real slow on a blaster

Ryan
02-15-2003, 02:02 PM
Englishtown. I can't give you specific directions but if you know where the Drag strip is then you know where im talking about. They have a MX track right near the dragstrip and im pretty sure they got a trail system going on over there unless they have closed down :( .

Rebel300
02-15-2003, 02:49 PM
Yeah I know where Englishtown/Race Way park is, been there plenty of times, but not on the tracks. Ive heard bad stuff about there track. I heard they dont keep up maintence on them and if u cant clear any jumps than dont go cause it isnt fun. And i got my 9 year-old brother with me so he cant have fun. Thanks anyway.

Ryan
02-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Well they have a track for the younger kids to go on. I've seen their track and it looked fine. The only thing that was a little weird is they seemed very small. I would go and check it out.

YamaWarr0121
02-15-2003, 04:09 PM
english town = crap..terrible maintencene n everythinng
cant do the jumps cuz there would be a huge ditch in the landing or take off