PDA

View Full Version : Arenacross quad race

thequadfather+2
01-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Everyone is invited to come out and race this coming Saturday 1/29 in Rainesville, Alabama. It is a "Quad Only" arenacross event. For those that are not familar with the region it is located in the northeast corner of Alabama just south of Chattanooga, TN. It is near Fort Payne , Alabama. BTW, The pro purse is 1,000 dollars....

We are hoping to get a good turn out from the quad community. We always complain about the lack of support for quads at different events and in series all over the country. This is an oppurtunity to support a group that is stepping out on a limb and hosting a quad only arena cross event.

We normally run a different series but we are going over there to attend because we hope to see a bunch of other mini's there. I have spoken to several folks from Georgia who plan on coming and there will be several from Alabama.

The arena is new and probably the largest one we race in. Nice facilities, hook-ups and the folks that run it are some of the nicest people in the business.

Their website should be updated soon. Their normal schedule doesnt show the race because it's not part of their normal series, its a special race. Here are the links to the flyer and a seperate link to their website. Hope to see the quads come out and support.

http://www.jmrpowersports.com/forum...?TOPIC_ID=33332

http://www.tristatearenacross.com/

edwardsp&b
01-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Hey man we'd like to come race, but we still dont have a ride. The drr chassis is ready for Nat's, but the motor is in transit to Marc. The mod is still a work in progress....LOL

Bruce give me a call, we have been riding a place that you probably need to come ride in the next couple of weeks.

Bryan

STOCKRACING917
01-25-2011, 09:21 AM
You guys know the price on the hookups and if they will be easy to get?

CRBOGGAN
01-25-2011, 11:31 AM
They have 70 hookups. I think they are 15 a night but dont hold me to that price.

STOCKRACING917
01-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks

thequadfather+2
01-26-2011, 06:37 AM
Hey Bryan you guys can come on up....You can put Ben on our cobra single speed. I got the new motor back in it and its ready to go but its just sitting here collecting dust.

They are going to have a lawn mower race during the halftime break, that may be worth watching :huh

I have had a few phone calls from several folks who are planning on being there from the fine state of Georgia, some Tennessee boys are coming down as well.....dont miss out.

weather is going to be nearly 50 and sunny.

BTW: We do want to come over and ride with you in the soon...;)