PDA

View Full Version : Complete Mx Ds 450 Part Out

Harkes2k
01-23-2011, 12:28 PM
This thread is going to be a work in progress over the next couple of days as I have EVERYTHING on the bike for sale.

BCS MOTOR - 10 hours MAX, web cams, port + polish, stock compression piston, BCS oil mod, BCS clutch basket, recut valve seats, titanium valve spring kit w/ billet retainers, new crank bearing. Motor ran flawless when pulled from the bike. Holeshot machine!!!! Noticed a small amount of oil on frame when I pulled the motor however am 100% sure the case is not cracked in any way! Will add pictures to show and doubt its anything.. I just want you guys to know everything I know as I am not trying to hide anything. Going to ask $2500 shipped OR BEST OFFER! Thats the ballpark I am looking for but will accept lower just due to the little uncertainty over the oil.

Front Fox Shocks - Dual comp and rebound adjustable. 1 race on them since they were refreshed!!!!
ASKING $930 SHIPPED or b/o

Rear Fox Shock - Dual comp and rebound adjustable. Valved and sprung for a 175lb rider. Single spring setup by BCS! Have the second spring and will include it with the shock although I preferred the single spring better.
ASKING $830 SHIPPED or b/o

Holz LT A-Arms - Bearings and ball joints are all in good shape. Combined with the shocks definitely the best handling quad I have every ridden! Some normal nicks on the underside of the a-arms but nothing major.
ASKING $750 SHIPPED or b/o

Tag Bumper - BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED! Black tag bumper!
ASKING $80 SHIPPED

Complete Frame + Subframe - Straight and in great shape! Comes with a large amount of the bolts already in the frame for the bolt on parts!
ASKING $800 SHIPPED or b/o

Houser Steering Stem + Clamp - +1 1/4 I think? Great shape!
ASKING $270 SHIPPED

BCS Performance Radiator Setup - Includes stock radiator with cap installed, All stock coolant lines with inline cooler installed, and BCS seat mount.
ASKING $250 SHIPPED or b/o

Precision Stabilizer w/ BCS Mount - Includes Precision Stabilizer with BCS Mount and pivot arm for a +1 houser stem.
ASKING $500 SHIPPED or b/o

Motoworks Full Exhaust - Comes with motoworks headpipe and exhaust can in great shape.
ASKING $275 SHIPPED or b/o

Motoworks FMI - Great working condition
BEST OFFER

Race ECU - No overheating shutdown etc.. etc...
BEST OFFER

BCS Race Cut Wiring Harness - Pretty much sums it up.. includes start button wired in and killswitch.
ASKING $300 SHIPPED or b/o

BCS ECU Protector - Like New
ASKING $27 SHIPPED

BCS Heelguard Supports - Brand new in bag
ASKING $40 SHIPPED

BCS Front Sprocket Bolt Retainer - Like New
ASKING $14 SHIPPED

Stock Swingarm - Some wear and tear but great working condition
BEST OFFER

DWT Champion in a Box Rear Wheels - Could use new outer rings but still function perfect.
ASKING $150 or b/o... pickup preferred but will ship

DWT Front Wheels - Not sure exactly on the kind but they are black...
BEST OFFER

Stock Throttle Body - Perfect working order
BEST OFFER

Velocity Ring Intake - Just the ring no filter
ASKING $70 SHIPPED

RPM Axle - Good shape normal wear... Believe it is RPM but need to double check to make sure its not LSR
ASKING $270 SHIPPED or b/o

RPM Carrier - Bearings in good shape
ASKING $150 SHIPPED

Stock X Steering Stem - Stock and black
BEST OFFER

Race Louver - Black no bends or breaks.. great shape
BEST OFFER

Have everything else you can think of off the bike guys and will be adding more AND PICTURES later today and over the next few days! So PM me if there is something you are interested in and I will get back to you but please POST here first! Thanks!!!

UPDATED MONDAY JAN 24
Tried to get everything in you guys were asking about now I will try to respond to all the PM's! Let me know if I missed anything your looking for and still have alot more than whats listed. Thanks!

shoreracing2
01-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Do you still have any parts for sale

blaster99
01-14-2012, 06:31 AM
This post is almost a year old. He sold everything to someone.