PDA

View Full Version : Hetrick Racing

ALXKFX450R
01-22-2011, 09:03 AM
Just wanted to make this post to tell you kawi guys how great the Hetrick Racing company is. These guys know this bike very well, and it is very important to use the right components on this bike. The service was amazing, I had a very minor issue with my bike called Hetrick And talk to someone in the office, 2 minutes later Rich Hetrick the owner called me and told me how to fix my machine While he was on his way to arizona in his car. That's service! Also I am 6 hours from them and they met me half way through each time. Bike runs better than ever. it's great to see a company still out there that isn't so much concerned about the ol' mighty dollar! they truly care about what they do and making you happy,and it shows. Thanks for the great work Hetrick!

LET'S GO JOEL!! BRING THAT KAWI TO THE TOP WHERE IT SHOULD BE

Kawie450r
01-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Ya as soon as i have enough cash that's where im sending my motor to be built.

And hell ya let's go Joel!!!

K&K Motorsports
01-23-2011, 08:21 PM
The entire Hetrick crew are great. Rich will go out his way to help.

Dirtjunkie85
01-26-2011, 03:57 PM
kick soem butt Joel!!! its been fun to watch him grow up, he is such a great rider!!

Smoker
01-26-2011, 07:13 PM
You don't get more down home that the Oil City crowd (next to the Millersburg Amish Gt Thunder). The give a crap about taking care of the everyday dude who works hard to pay their mortgage, lol. A lot of shops can be snobby, they tend not to last for that reason.

scotturban
02-28-2011, 01:33 PM
agree those people know there stuff, I put on here what my problem was and a few people took a guess on how to solve it,, then hetrick racing replied and knew the problem right away, they know this kawi