PDA

View Full Version : anyone know wher i can get o rings for a pro designs or LRD cool head?

jhtrx250r
01-21-2011, 11:33 PM
I am looking for info on where to buy a set of o rings for a re sleeved stroker cylinder that has a LRD cool head (same as pro designs)

Thanks for any info

wilkin250r
01-22-2011, 07:46 AM
Good luck, I was looking for o-rings a couple months ago, couldn't find anything. I found the o-rings for the dome, but not for the head.

If you DO find them, let me know.

Pumashine
01-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Air-oil products in Portland can get you the high temp o-rings. They are about $1-$2 each but you have to meet the $ minimum. The minimum is less than $10 so I usually get 5-10 of each the outside and inside.

Only problem is you have to take the part down and have them measure it if you don't know the size. There is a store here in Eugene also.

4wheelmx
01-22-2011, 10:19 AM
I have two sets of Pro Design ones I bought off e-bay a while back. I would be willing to sell one set of them. If you are interested in them I can send you pics.

Thornfold
01-22-2011, 02:25 PM
5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.

emullen
01-23-2011, 03:19 PM
I thought that I heard that a YZ 250 o ring is the same but have not personally confirmed it. try taking your head to a local Yamaha dealer and see if they have one in stock and check it out. Please let us know if you do this what the out come is.