PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a ramp?

MX MaNiAc 06
01-20-2011, 04:39 PM
I've searched this site, ebay and craigslist. Any other websites i could look for fmx ramps for sale?

monster400ex
02-14-2011, 08:22 PM
fmxramps.com you can buy them or they have plans to make one yourself

Wired
02-19-2011, 07:54 AM
what kind of ramp are you looking for? trailer ramp, stationary ramp, 4 piece? there's about 3 up here for sale.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-02-2011, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Wired
what kind of ramp are you looking for? trailer ramp, stationary ramp, 4 piece? there's about 3 up here for sale.

Stationary. Trying to go the cheapest route. Looking to spend around 1k but will spend up to 1500 or so

quadfmx
03-11-2011, 07:52 PM
fmxramps.com
they are not cheap but i dont know where you are, but i had a ramp , i was moving and had to sell but, his rev 1 plans are online for free,
aussue comp plans online for free the real ones if you cant find pm me and ill email to you.

if your on west coast alot easier as most builder are shipping is expenesive.
but any good machine shop or guys who build roll cages for 4wd s etc or dune bugggies/ rail jobs.
ask around at 4wd shops could build you a nice metal ramp for the 1500 with the free plans but if you dont have the dirt,, you ll spend 1000 on dirt if you have to have it hauled even short distance manybe more, it takes lots of dirt for decent landing, but you could start small and add on as you mooved ramp back and was pulling better tricks,
fmxramps.com has a free landing drawing,
my ramp wasnt as tall and i made my landing to his specs but shorted height and length but still proportionate.
I can help you get cost down on landing also ,
to get it built,
im not going to post it all if you are not serious but if you pm me ill help u all i can