PDA

View Full Version : 300ex and 250x grease fitting

stroked 400ex
01-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone has ever put any grease fittings on 300ex a-arms, swingarm pivot bolt, carrier? I know they are possible but how good do they work? When I was 13 I had a yamaha warrior 350 that had it on the aarms it was pretty nice... Or should I just use a needle to inject the grease? And what about the steering stem bearing? Just wanted to know if anyone has done these mods. Post Any info u guys have...

sm00th026
01-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by stroked 400ex
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone has ever put any grease fittings on 300ex a-arms, swingarm pivot bolt, carrier? I know they are possible but how good do they work? When I was 13 I had a yamaha warrior 350 that had it on the aarms it was pretty nice... Or should I just use a needle to inject the grease? And what about the steering stem bearing? Just wanted to know if anyone has done these mods. Post Any info u guys have...

I can't see why it can't be done. It would save on some wear an tear if they had grease alemites..I thank all it would be is take the a arm's apart then drill and tap clean and then screw the alemites in. That's what I thank.

stroked 400ex
01-17-2011, 07:14 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking and it would be nice to have too... is there anyone that has tried it?