PDA

View Full Version : New England patriots will shoot down jets!!

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 10:45 AM
the pats are going to shut up that idiot Rex Ryan!!!!! he is such a delusional moron....

JR3
01-16-2011, 10:59 AM
no comment jets fan here :macho

exrider12
01-16-2011, 12:44 PM
calling 45-3 pats

ben300
01-16-2011, 12:53 PM
i hate rex ryan and mark sanchez,

but i see it more 24 or 27-17 pats

even though id love it to be teh other way around

Honda4LifeWes36
01-16-2011, 01:09 PM
You never know. The Pats might get "tripped" up. :D

300ex_#387
01-16-2011, 02:21 PM

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
............ I would rather the coach film plays then this!!!!

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 05:35 PM
I was wrong the pats are going to loose!!!

jigg14
01-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
I was wrong the pats are going to loose!!!
Very wrong

88redrocket
01-16-2011, 05:53 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/ifbc4y.jpg

yfzttracer76
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM
I guess the jets can play....

JR3
01-16-2011, 07:41 PM
like i said earlier no comment haha:macho

lonnie1977
01-16-2011, 08:03 PM
I was supprised the pats llooked that bad but glad they did. Jets are going to the Super Bowl.

quad2xtreme
01-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Jets have looked really good for the last 5 games including the one they lost to Chicago. They beat the Pats twice this year and the Steelers. It is no gimme game for the Steelers or the Jets. I'm a big Steelers fan but could tell the Jets are no joke...as Baltimore is no joke either. Baltimore and the Steelers play very similar football. Both are hard hitting defensive teams. I would have preferred to play New England at New England than the Jets in Pittsburgh. oh well.

Rich250RRacer
01-16-2011, 08:18 PM
The most overrated team in history, with the most overrated coach in history gets it handed to them. How sweet it is. A fitting end for a totally classless organization. Only one coach has four rings, and I hope it stays that way. Maybe the crybaby C-U-N-T Tom Brady will get a haircut now.

99400esex
01-16-2011, 08:18 PM
The jets are gonna lose next week when they come to the burgh

yfzttracer76
01-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 99400esex
The jets are gonna lose next week when they come to the burgh

Very well thought out and insightful. Thank you

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
The most overrated team in history, with the most overrated coach in history gets it handed to them. How sweet it is. A fitting end for a totally classless organization. Only one coach has four rings, and I hope it stays that way. Maybe the crybaby C-U-N-T Tom Brady will get a haircut now. maybe a little sour grapes??? the pats are the beat team in NFL football!!! and Belicheck is the best coach in history and Brady is the best q-back of ALL time,,, and they are a true showing of class, anyone that says other wise is just sour grapes. People always are jealous of the BEST!!

THERE IS NEXT YEAR ... the jets are done next week

diangelo#67
01-16-2011, 08:54 PM
the pats are going to shut up that idiot Rex Ryan!!!!! he is such a delusional moron....
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

people usto say einstein was a moron too:devil:

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

people usto say einstein was a moron too:devil: really did Einstein like to suck on Callus corn covered smelly feet also??

oh well the pats got DEFEETED!!

diangelo#67
01-16-2011, 09:07 PM
haa, sokay I felt the same way yesterday....F#$@!
steelers aw well better luck next year I guess

ProspectorJim
01-16-2011, 10:37 PM
maybe a little sour grapes??? the pats are the beat team in NFL football!!! and Belicheck is the best coach in history and Brady is the best q-back of ALL time,,, and they are a true showing of class, anyone that says other wise is just sour grapes. People always are jealous of the BEST!!

if they're the best team with the best coach why aren't they going to the superbowl, which is usually where the best team goes.

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
if they're the best team with the best coach why aren't they going to the superbowl, which is usually where the best team goes. they had an untypically bad day!! just at the wrong time!! the team is made up of mostly rookies and real young players ...they will be back better next year!!!

ProspectorJim
01-16-2011, 10:45 PM
they had an untypically bad day!! just at the wrong time!! the team is made up of mostly rookies and real young players ...they will be back better next year!!!

A bad day for a team in the play offs decides whether they're the best. The pats aren't.

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 10:52 PM
A bad day for a team in the play offs decides whether they're the best. The pats aren't. ya they are!!!!!

just young and not quit ready yet!!! the dynasty will start next year!! and they will be undisputed best off ****ALL TIME****

ProspectorJim
01-16-2011, 11:05 PM
ya they are!!!!!

just young and not quit ready yet!!! the dynasty will start next year!! and they will be undisputed best off ****ALL TIME****

They wouldn't have lost if they were the best team...

even if they do become the "best of all time" they'll be just as unlikable as they are now.

DnB_racing
01-16-2011, 11:13 PM
They wouldn't have lost if they were the best team...

even if they do become the "best of all time" they'll be just as unlikable as they are now. your just jealous of all Bostons superior sports teams...... its alright your team will do alight this year... I have no problem saying that the pats weren't ready this year,, but they are still the best1!!!! SO dont be sour grapes

reptikes
01-16-2011, 11:29 PM
your just jealous of all Bostons superior sports teams...... its alright your team will do alight this year... I have no problem saying that the pats weren't ready this year,, but they are still the best1!!!! SO dont be sour grapes

The more you type the more dilutional you sound. The Pats couldn't beat the Jets (TWICE) and would have lost in the AFC Championship to the Steelers anyway!

Just like the Jets will do.

All you have to do is put pressure on Brady and Offensively he and the team will fall apart.

BIG 7 HERE WE COME!!!!!

bracey
01-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
and would have lost in the AFC Championship to the Steelers anyway!

BIG 7 HERE WE COME!!!!! steelers all the way

Black Sheep
01-16-2011, 11:57 PM
ya they are!!!!!

I think they have a way to go to be considered the best of all time!!!

until then...
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff223/motomanimal32/Six_SuperBowls_WEB__Trophys_104279.jpg

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by reptikes
The more you type the more dilutional you sound. The Pats couldn't beat the Jets (TWICE) and would have lost in the AFC Championship to the Steelers anyway!

All you have to do is put pressure on Brady and Offensively he and the team will fall apart.

BIG 7 HERE WE COME!!!!! what does a "dilutional" sound like??? is that some sort of compliment... thanks

I guess dilutional means to be low on sodium.. what does that sound like????is it bad, dont sound good, I better have some chinese food to up my soduim so I dont sound like that anymore!!thanks for the advise

wykyd450R
01-17-2011, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Black Sheep

until then...
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff223/motomanimal32/Six_SuperBowls_WEB__Trophys_104279.jpg

Right on!! :D

MOFO
01-17-2011, 06:20 AM

until then...

:D

It was great to see the Patriots choke last night!!! LOL!

99400esex
01-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by yfzttracer76
Very well thought out and insightful. Thank you

Don't be mad because you know its true. Jets have a great defense but I can't see it stopping the steelers. Holmes and Braylon are gonna get owned all day long. You'll see

MOFO
01-17-2011, 07:29 AM
maybe a little sour grapes??? the pats are the beat team in NFL football!!! and Belicheck is the best coach in history and Brady is the best q-back of ALL time,,, and they are a true showing of class, anyone that says other wise is just sour grapes. People always are jealous of the BEST!!

LMAO - the best will be sitting at home watching the rest of the playoff's....that some funny logic right there. I guess if you use that logic, yes, they could be the best but I'm not sure what that makes the rest of the teams who will be playing next week? The bestest?

All of those statistics and crazy games when they ran the score up this year meant NOTHING when they choked on the biggest game of their year - basically got owned - before and after the game. They were called out by the Jet's and could not stop 'em.

Were you one of the fans booing your own team at the half or one of the fan's who left early in the 4th qtr who lost all faith in their "superior" Pat's? Did you happen to watch the Steelers game when they were down just like the Pat's at the half? One team knew what had to happen and the other was just stunned and lost the game. One fan base had confidence in their team, the other was frustrated and got angry with their team.

Shall we compare rings? :devil:

...Yea, they are the best alright! :rolleyes:

trick450r
01-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Patriots suck, Jets suck mildly less, Steelers a bit less than that, packers are winning the superbowl! haha

ProspectorJim
01-17-2011, 10:37 AM
your just jealous of all Bostons superior sports teams...... its alright your team will do alight this year... I have no problem saying that the pats weren't ready this year,, but they are still the best1!!!! SO dont be sour grapes

Boston's teams' fanbases are comprised almost completely of fairwheather fans.

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 10:43 AM
Boston's teams' fanbases are comprised almost completely of fairwheather fans. as all pro teams are!!! whats your point!

that doesn't take away the fact that Boston is superior in sports to the rest of the country

yfzttracer76
01-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Don't be mad because you know its true. Jets have a great defense but I can't see it stopping the steelers. Holmes and Braylon are gonna get owned all day long. You'll see

You mad bro?

quad2xtreme
01-17-2011, 11:21 AM
as all pro teams are!!! whats your point!

that doesn't take away the fact that Boston is superior in sports to the rest of the country

I'd disagree that all pro teams have fair weather fans. Do some research on the history of the Steelers. They had an incredible fan base long before they won a Superbowl. They almost always sold out the stadium even with season after season of losing records. The fan base is truly national and supports Steelers-themed sports bars in every large city. Other teams just don't have that. Do a search on the Patriots looking for sports bars and then do a search for Pittsburgh. Marketing research would suggest at least the Steelers have a bigger and more loyal following than the Patriots. In what way is Boston more superior in sports? Can you follow that up with facts?

Secondly, you can't state a team is the best and then go on to say they "would" be the best if they weren't such a young team that is still learning. Then your argument statement would be "Just wait, New England will be back on top in a few years when the younger players become experienced". As it stands, you stated an opinion and then didn't stick with it.

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I'd disagree that all pro teams have fair weather fans. Do some research on the history of the Steelers. They had an incredible fan base long before they won a Superbowl. They almost always sold out the stadium even with season after season of losing records. The fan base is truly national and supports Steelers-themed sports bars in every large city. Other teams just don't have that. Do a search on the Patriots looking for sports bars and then do a search for Pittsburgh. Marketing research would suggest at least the Steelers have a bigger and more loyal following than the Patriots. In what way is Boston more superior in sports? Can you follow that up with facts?

Secondly, you can't state a team is the best and then go on to say they "would" be the best if they weren't such a young team that is still learning. Then your argument statement would be "Just wait, New England will be back on top in a few years when the younger players become experienced". As it stands, you stated an opinion and then didn't stick with it. ya im just having fun with it, some people get so serious about the teams!! im just stirring the pot.... ya its to bad the pats lost, but that doesnt mean I wont watch the super bowl no mater who's in it!!

RATPACK Z400
01-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Its gonna be the Jets and Packers in superbowl with a Jet win !

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by RATPACK Z400
Its gonna be the Jets and Packers in superbowl with a Jet win ! now thats shooting for the stars!!! Jets will be DEFEETED this coming weekend they arent any good just the pats had a bad day, steelers are going to win!! sorry

exrider12
01-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
The most overrated team in history, with the most overrated coach in history gets it handed to them. How sweet it is. A fitting end for a totally classless organization. Only one coach has four rings, and I hope it stays that way. Maybe the crybaby C-U-N-T Tom Brady will get a haircut now.

HAHAHAHA. What an arrogant comment. So 4 super bowls in the past 10 years is an overrated team? HA! Sounds like your mad your favorite got their *** handed to them wayyyy to many times by the "overrated" Pats:rolleyes:

And Tom Brady is one of the best quarterbacks of all time.. So I dont know what your talking about:huh

ProspectorJim
01-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by exrider12
HAHAHAHA. What an arrogant comment. So 4 super bowls in the past 10 years is an overrated team? HA! Sounds like your mad your favorite got their *** handed to them wayyyy to many times by the "overrated" Pats:rolleyes:

And Tom Brady is one of the best quarterbacks of all time.. So I dont know what your talking about:huh

4 superbowls before getting caught cheating.

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 05:38 PM
4 superbowls before getting caught cheating. and a season or 2 later a almost perfect season!!! only one loss ya the superbowl!!!

exrider12
01-17-2011, 05:43 PM
4 superbowls before getting caught cheating.

Do you honestly think that affected anything? You all need to stop crying. Pats are a dominant team in the nfl get over it:rolleyes:

Black Sheep
01-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Do you honestly think that affected anything?

If it didn't matter then why would they go through all the trouble to break a rule ;)

madskrillz2
01-17-2011, 06:38 PM

Like someone else said, how are they the best when they're already going home? Plus you're crazy for thinking Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. I'm not even a Colts fan and I can see that.

ProspectorJim
01-17-2011, 06:39 PM
and a season or 2 later a almost perfect season!!! only one loss ya the superbowl!!!

keyword: almost.

ROLLIN
01-17-2011, 06:51 PM
I was a 'Jets' fan for two hours... now it's time for them to crash-land into PITTSBURGH!!!

exrider12
01-17-2011, 07:32 PM
If it didn't matter then why would they go through all the trouble to break a rule ;)

Exactly what trouble did they go through? Honestly if they browns did the same thing they still would have sucked. The Pats were and still are a great team regardless.

And Peyton Manning wishes he was as good as Brady. How many rings does Peyton have? He is annoying to watch.. all high and mighty at the line changing the play 10 times before actually snapping the ball. Wont watch a game with him in it.

anderson3064
01-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Like someone else said, how are they the best when they're already going home? Plus you're crazy for thinking Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning. I'm not even a Colts fan and I can see that.
I'm from indy so we all know who I root for on sundays, soory to any patriots fans that still think there team is the best. Jets knocked out the colts and the patriots. IMO Colts and patriots are the 2 teanms of the decade. and the jets beat them both. according to NFL no other team in NFL jistory has beatin the colts and patriots in a season....

madskrillz2
01-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Exactly what trouble did they go through? Honestly if they browns did the same thing they still would have sucked. The Pats were and still are a great team regardless.

And Peyton Manning wishes he was as good as Brady. How many rings does Peyton have? He is annoying to watch.. all high and mighty at the line changing the play 10 times before actually snapping the ball. Wont watch a game with him in it.

Look at the team Brady has. Nobody can single-handedly lead their team down the field like Manning can. I don't care what you say.

Black Sheep
01-17-2011, 08:26 PM

:rolleyes: uhm they went through a lot of trouble to cheat...and make no mistake about it they did cheat.

I'm not debating whether they are a good team...they are...just not as good as all the hype. Years from now when all the hoopla is over they will not be looked upon as one of the best teams. Yes, they have had a good run the last few years. But, what happens when the Brady/Belichick era is over? What did the Pats do before Brady/Belichick...nothing significant.

The Truly great teams win with differant quarterback/coach combinations.

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by ROLLIN
I was a 'Jets' fan for two hours... now it's time for them to crash-land into PITTSBURGH!!! you were a jets fan because you knew the the steelers would have a better chance against the jets then the pats!!

If I was a steeler fan I would have rooted for jets also!!

Jets are going down

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 08:43 PM
:rolleyes: uhm they went through a lot of trouble to cheat...and make no mistake about it they did cheat.

I'm not debating whether they are a good team...they are...just not as good as all the hype. Years from now when all the hoopla is over they will not be looked upon as one of the best teams. Yes, they have had a good run the last few years. But, what happens when the Brady/Belichick era is over? What did the Pats do before Brady/Belichick...nothing significant.

The Truly great teams win with differant quarterback/coach combinations. this is what a NY fan says!!!

you forget Drew Bledsoe did great things with the pats

Black Sheep
01-17-2011, 08:58 PM
this is what a NY fan says!!!

you forget Drew Bledsoe did great things with the pats

Too bad I'm not a New York fan :devil: absolutly hate the Bills, The Giants...well I did like it when they beat the patriots in the SB but other then that...can't stand them. Same thing with the Jets...hate em except when they beat the pats....lol

In all patriots history they have had 21 losing seasons compared to 27 winning seasons. In post season they have 15 loses and 20 wins...not bad but, not exactly spectacular...or "The Best Ever"

anderson3064
01-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Look at the team Brady has. Nobody can single-handedly lead their team down the field like Manning can. I don't care what you say.
i like this guy haha....funny a bama boy givin props to manning. and me a manning fan loves bam and anything to do with that state. if i could make the money i make up her, down ther in bama i'd wouldnt even pack id just leave and buy new when i got there......YOU sir live in the greatest state in our country...

DnB_racing
01-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Too bad I'm not a New York fan :devil: absolutly hate the Bills, The Giants...well I did like it when they beat the patriots in the SB but other then that...can't stand them. Same thing with the Jets...hate em except when they beat the pats....lol

In all patriots history they have had 21 losing seasons compared to 27 winning seasons. In post season they have 15 loses and 20 wins...not bad but, not exactly spectacular...or "The Best Ever" dont tell me you really are a buffalo bills fan????if so you dont have to admit it !!LOL

madskrillz2
01-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by anderson3064
i like this guy haha....funny a bama boy givin props to manning. and me a manning fan loves bam and anything to do with that state. if i could make the money i make up her, down ther in bama i'd wouldnt even pack id just leave and buy new when i got there......YOU sir live in the greatest state in our country...

Haha not gonna lie, I hated him when he played for Tennessee but now that he doesn't I have an excuse to like him. Lol and never thought I would hear ANYBODY say that Alabama is the greatest state besides people that actually live here.

Black Sheep
01-18-2011, 11:33 AM
I can't let this thread die just yet...bashing the patriots is just too much fun :blah:

and a season or 2 later a almost perfect season!!! only one loss ya the superbowl!!!

almost a perfect season and you consider them the "best ever":confused:

Well then what would you call a team that had The PERFECT season including winning the game the patriots couldn't.

Heck they didn't even have a bunch of overpaid "superstars" nope just a buch of no names;)...and they didn't cheat :rolleyes:

exrider12
01-18-2011, 12:24 PM
No matter how much you make fun of the pats they are still one of the best teams in the league and definately of this decade.

Case closed no debating that one.

dinliracer17
01-18-2011, 01:22 PM
2 words boys!!! PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!

dinliracer17
01-18-2011, 01:24 PM
STEELER NATION!!!!!

99400esex
01-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by yfzttracer76
You mad bro?

Nope. Just saying that my team is going to the super bowl. Get over it

99400esex
01-18-2011, 06:20 PM
The jets have yet to play a GOOD defense in the post season. The colts dont have much of a defense, the pats dont really have a great defense, but on the other hand the steelers do. I also love all these people that say the best teams are eliminated from going to the superbowl, how could they possibly be the best if they got beat? Dont forget all the injuries the colts had this season, they would have went much further if it wasnt for that, especially dallas clark. I dont know what happened to the patriots, but I had a wierd feeling the jets would spank them. The jets defense pretty much stopped every attempt the pats had at offense (besides that rookie tight end, forget his name). I think after Tom Brady took that hit to his arm, that hurt his game. You could see him favoring it and that was his throwing arm.

RATPACK Z400
01-19-2011, 10:19 AM
If the Jets play like they did agains,t the Patriots the Steelers have no chance IMO it will be Jets/Packers in superbowl !

bracey
01-19-2011, 10:53 AM
If the Jets play like they did agains,t the Patriots the Steelers have no chance IMO it will be Jets/Packers in superbowl ! thats just it they are not playing the patriots they are playing the steelers with that defense they cant play like that again

RATPACK Z400
01-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I hate the Patriots but the fact is there the best team by far over the past few yrs! the Jets D is on fire now so if they play(D) like last week the offence of the Steelers is going to get rattled and fall apart like Brady/the boys did IMO.

dinliracer17
01-19-2011, 11:00 AM
here we go steelers, here we go!!!!!

bracey
01-19-2011, 11:24 AM
the steelers will not get rattled or fall apart the steelers are a much better team when under the heat ........the best

ben300
01-19-2011, 11:56 AM
I hate the Patriots but the fact is there the best team by far over the past few yrs! the Jets D is on fire now so if they play(D) like last week the offence of the Steelers is going to get rattled and fall apart like Brady/the boys did IMO.

yes and no, the jets d is good, but the steelers defense is way better.

the jets main game is running the ball and then usign play action passes to get down the field. This is similar to what the steelers run. The problem the jets are going to run into is that the steelers run d is the best in the league and will match up extremely well against the jets.

this will force them to rely more on sanchez, who is not an elite qb and may never be. if joe flacco, whos way better of a qb than sanchez could only get 125 yards and a td against pitsburgh, then i dont see much hope for sanchez. Stylistically, this is 100000x better mach up for the steelers than would have been if they play the patriots.

also, qb's like roethlisberger, who can move around in the pocket, break tackles, and extend plays are pure venom to defenses like baltimore, like the jets, like chicago. Those teams blitz and rush the quarterbacks a ton, leaving less defenders on recivers. if big ben can extend the play at all past the initial rush, he's left with alot of options out on the field.

plus the last time they played, ol troy was sitting on the side line. when he's on the field, the whole team plays better as a group.

should be a great game. 27-14 steelers. HERE WE GO!

wilkin250r
01-19-2011, 01:40 PM
as all pro teams are!!! whats your point!

:huh

You, my friend, do not know your sports. Packer fans are NOT fair-weather fans, their stadium has been sold-out since 1960, even in the late 80s and early 90s, with impressive records like 4-12, they were STILL sold out with season ticket holders. That's my #1 example of how you're wrong. Next is a tie between the Steelers and the Raiders, but I'd probably have to put the Steelers on top, mostly because Raider fans are all thugs. Then there's the Cowboys rounding off the top 4 teams in terms of fan loyalty.

Anywhere in the nation they have NFL merchandise, you'll find Raiders, Steelers, and Cowboys. ANYWHERE. Until a few years ago, you couldn't find a Patriots logo anywhere west of Connecticut!

dinliracer17
01-19-2011, 01:46 PM
troy palamalu

DnB_racing
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
:huh

You, my friend, do not know your sports. Packer fans are NOT fair-weather fans, their stadium has been sold-out since 1960, even in the late 80s and early 90s, with impressive records like 4-12, they were STILL sold out with season ticket holders. That's my #1 example of how you're wrong. Next is a tie between the Steelers and the Raiders, but I'd probably have to put the Steelers on top, mostly because Raider fans are all thugs. Then there's the Cowboys rounding off the top 4 teams in terms of fan loyalty.

Anywhere in the nation they have NFL merchandise, you'll find Raiders, Steelers, and Cowboys. ANYWHERE. Until a few years ago, you couldn't find a Patriots logo anywhere west of Connecticut! im just a loyal pat fan that doesnt belive that the jets were able to beat the pats,

im not one of those fair weather fans, and if I dont know the stats of some of the other teams its because im a Patriot fan, and dont care what the steelers or cowboys do!!!

I will still watch the Superbowl, but only to match my squares I will be looking at the points and not the players!!!!

and some of you will see the stands empty early. and think fairweather.....obviously you dont know foxboro!! after a game it sometimes takes 4or 5 hours to get to the highway!! so give us a little brake as far as being fair weather!!!!!sometimes its more then meets the eye.

ben300
01-19-2011, 02:42 PM
and some of you will see the stands empty early. and think fairweather.....obviously you dont know foxboro!! after a game it sometimes takes 4or 5 hours to get to the highway!! so give us a little brake as far as being fair weather!!!!!sometimes its more then meets the eye.

dude have ever been to any major sporting even in any city...most big cities in the US are hard to get out of when games are over, not just foxboro...nice try

and as previously stated above...in terms of fan fair, the most popular teams in the nfl are as follows..

1. steelers
2. dallas
3. greenbay

DnB_racing
01-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by ben300
dude have ever been to any major sporting even in any city...most big cities in the US are hard to get out of when games are over, not just foxboro...nice try

and as previously stated above...in terms of fan fair, the most popular teams in the nfl are as follows..

1. steelers
2. dallas
3. greenbay only the redskins have a worse traffic situation the the patriots, we are the 2nd worse traffic jams in the NFL

yfzttracer76
01-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Nope. Just saying that my team is going to the super bowl. Get over it

Oh word?

MOFO
01-19-2011, 06:08 PM

LMAO - so traffic is not an issue when they are winning a game?

Go to any other stadium, especially one located in the city, and watch 60,000+ people all trying to leave at the same time - WE ALL DEAL WITH TRAFFIC! :huh

I can't tell you how many Steeler games we've sat in the parking lot waiting to get out - most of the time we just fire the grill back up and continue the tailgating...

oh well....anyways....HERE WE GO STEELERS... HERE WE GO!!! :devil:

ben300
01-19-2011, 06:08 PM
only the redskins have a worse traffic situation the the patriots, we are the 2nd worse traffic jams in the NFL

personal opinion is not fact

MOFO
01-19-2011, 06:13 PM
i I dont know the stats of some of the other teams its because im a Patriot fan

I think I could make this quote into a t-shirt and sell a crap load... :devil:

derekhonda
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Or take them to africa and give them to all the natives just like the 19-0 shirts!

RATPACK Z400
01-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Only reason Dallas has so many fans is that in the 90,s when they were winning you had all kinds of NFC teams losing to them and jumping ship and riding there bandwagon! most Dallas fans are traders ! we have WAY to many of them here in the DC area that were Redskin fans that changed in the 90,s and has been going on for years ! It so funny the blacks around here change there jerseys each yr to the winning team that season then say there diehard fans for yrs ! it so funny!Everybody want to be fan of winning team and change them like underwear ! Oh yeah my score Jets 31-24 steelers Packers 38-14 chicago

DnB_racing
01-21-2011, 07:49 PM
personal opinion is not fact its the opinion of a study!!!! so fact I would say so!!!http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/09/study-redskins-patriots-have-nfls-worst-gameday-traffic/1

jcs003
01-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

bandwagon...maybe.:devil:

Black Sheep
01-23-2011, 08:22 PM

The Team with the most NFL championships (12) Green Bay packers will be facing the team with the most Super Bowls (6) Pittsburgh Steelers in the super bowl.

in the mean time Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots will watching the game at home on the couch. :blah:

I hoping for lucky #7

DnB_racing
01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
The Team with the most NFL championships (12) Green Bay packers will be facing the team with the most Super Bowls (6) Pittsburgh Steelers in the super bowl.

in the mean time Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots will watching the game at home on the couch. :blah:

I hoping for lucky #7
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff223/motomanimal32/Six_SuperBowls_WEB__Trophys_104279.jpg not Brady he is recovering from surgury

THATS WHY THEY LOST.....LOL

99400esex
01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Go steelers! Mendenhall is gonna need a good foot massage after those runs. Rex Ryan should be a good candidate for that.

Thumpin440ex
01-23-2011, 08:31 PM
PATS didn't, but the freaking STEELERS DID.. Lets get one more guys..

John

DnB_racing
01-23-2011, 08:32 PM
I think the Steelers looked sloppy!! dropped hikes, interceptions, the Packers looked good!!! Steelers better tighten it up if they stand a chance!!

Thumpin440ex
01-23-2011, 08:46 PM
I agree with ya 100%. They looked great first half, lost it 2nd half.. Like completely backwords from there norm.. Going to be good for sure.. Hope they can pull it off..

John

quad2xtreme
01-23-2011, 08:50 PM
I was concerned as soon as the center went down for the Steelers. Losing a center it bad, bad news.

ben300
01-23-2011, 08:58 PM
I think the Steelers looked sloppy!! dropped hikes, interceptions, the Packers looked good!!! Steelers better tighten it up if they stand a chance!!

the packers honestly didnt look all that great ether...

jcs003
01-24-2011, 02:22 AM
the packers honestly didnt look all that great ether... \\

x2. rodgers was definitely off his game yesterday.

wilkin250r
01-26-2011, 09:27 PM
the packers honestly didnt look all that great ether...

That's to be expected. Of the four teams that played this week, the Packers offense is ranked highest at #10 in the NFL (Steelers offense ranks #13 in the NFl, the Bears ranked a dismal #30).

So nobody has a really great, powerful, unstoppable offense. But these four teams all rank in the top 6 in the NFL for defense.

Two STRONG defensive teams, coupled with not-so-great offensives, are obviously going to make the offense look sub-par.

It's not surprising that the Packers didn't look good, they had a mediocre offense facing one of the best defenses in the leaque.

trick450r
01-27-2011, 12:49 PM
That's to be expected. Of the four teams that played this week, the Packers offense is ranked highest at #10 in the NFL (Steelers offense ranks #13 in the NFl, the Bears ranked a dismal #30).

So nobody has a really great, powerful, unstoppable offense. But these four teams all rank in the top 6 in the NFL for defense.

Two STRONG defensive teams, coupled with not-so-great offensives, are obviously going to make the offense look sub-par.

It's not surprising that the Packers didn't look good, they had a mediocre offense facing one of the best defenses in the leaque.

yep, the packers defense took that win home fortunatly.

Rodgers is a good QB but he had a dismal night for sure, Im still pretty sure their gonna stomp the piss out of the steelers.

wilkin250r
01-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
yep, the packers defense took that win home fortunatly.

Rodgers is a good QB but he had a dismal night for sure, Im still pretty sure their gonna stomp the piss out of the steelers.

I hope they do. I'm not convinced they will, but I sure hope so.

quad2xtreme
01-28-2011, 09:57 AM
I hope they do. I'm not convinced they will, but I sure hope so.

Rooting the the Steelers but have no idea who will win. It depends on who shows up for each team and how they end up matching up. How do other people get so damn smart to know who's going to win and by what margin? I see people picking mma fights all the time and get it wrong almost every time. Any team can beat any team on any given weekend. If you don't believe that, then bet your house or a year's pay on it. Money always brings certainty back to reality.

DnB_racing
01-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Rooting the the Steelers but have no idea who will win. It depends on who shows up for each team and how they end up matching up. How do other people get so damn smart to know who's going to win and by what margin? I see people picking mma fights all the time and get it wrong almost every time. Any team can beat any team on any given weekend. If you don't believe that, then bet your house or a year's pay on it. Money always brings certainty back to reality. you say that but the bookies have a high percentage of accuracy, of course not perfect but they definitely know how to put the line in there favor!!

at the end of last week end the packers were favord by 3 now its 2

quad2xtreme
01-28-2011, 11:30 AM
you say that but the bookies have a high percentage of accuracy, of course not perfect but they definitely know how to put the line in there favor!!

at the end of last week end the packers were favord by 3 now its 2

I was referencing someone predicting a blowout. Just ridiculous to believe that is likely to happen. It might but $$$ wouldn't support that. Bookies going with 2 points means the bookies think it is going to be a very close game. What I am saying is if you believe Packers will blow the Steelers away by say 14+ points then let's bet $10,000 on the game. If you are willing to go $10,000 then let's increase to $25,000. Point is if you are truly sure of an outcome, money will back that feeling. Personally, I am with the experts and wouldn't want to bet either way on the Vegas point spread. Change the odds significantly and I'd be willing to bet more and more. For example, give me 50 points and I will bet my house.

DnB_racing
01-28-2011, 11:35 AM
I dont know I think I would rather a even pick, some of those high spreads worry me!!

ben300
01-28-2011, 12:47 PM

i dont know who you are kidding, but to be teh tenth ranked defense out of 32 total teams in the nfl, would statistically say that you are a good defense. considering that they had the #3 regular season and the #1 post season qb in rogers and have the 4th best wideout this season in greg jennings...green bay has on eo fthe best offensive in the nfl, and their stats are hurt because of the games that rogers missed with concusions..

the same can be said with teh steelers. they have one of the best wide outs this year in wallace and one of the best running backs in teh league in mendenhal....plus they have roethlisberger, who is perenially one of the top 5 qb's in teh league, and next to mike vick, is the biggest x factor when it comes to extending plays...when it comes down to the need be drive, there is no qb in the league that does it better than roethlisberger..if you dont believe me...look at their last super bowl or in 2009 when they played greenbay.

both of these teams are no pass happy, high scoring offenses like new orleans, atlanta, sandiego, philly, or the patriots....both of these teams are built around their defenses, which are some of the best, adn they have rock solid offenses to boot.

with that said, this is turning out like the last super bowl for the steelers. everyone was in love with the nfc team and their offense adn top ten defense...adn then the steelers beat them.

wilkin250r
01-28-2011, 02:45 PM
i dont know who you are kidding, but to be teh tenth ranked defense out of 32 total teams in the nfl, would statistically say that you are a good defense.

both of these teams are no pass happy, high scoring offenses like new orleans, atlanta, sandiego, philly, or the patriots....both of these teams are built around their defenses,

*I assume you meant offense in your first paragraph, and I won't hold that against you.*

These two statements are almost a direct contradition. Like you said, these aren't pass happy, high scoring offenses. THIRTY PERCENT of the teams in the NFL got more yards, more scores. Thirty percent of the league had a better offense. When we're talking in terms of the best of the best, the elite, the champs, the top dogs, #10 of 32 isn't all that good. 70th percentile isn't elite. It's barely above average.

Their defenses, we agree, are "good".