PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 4 accesories, need some input.

nwi45
01-16-2011, 09:52 AM
What is everyone running for a case and screen protector? I need something pretty tough but I am not getting an otter box. I am looking at a case and screen protector to go with it.

chucked
01-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Why no otterbox? Thats like asking, I want the most expensive metal, but not gold. I'm running an otterbox, and I've had one for every iphone Ive had. The only way to go in my opinion.

nwi45
01-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Cause the otter box looks lk youre carrying around a big piece of ****. bulkiest looking case ever. not a fan. im going with ghost armor.

chucked
01-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Ghost armor will only help it from scratches, not from impact of any sort.

brink400
01-17-2011, 07:02 AM
I hate the way the otterbox looks also, but theres no argument over the protection it provides. Ive dropped that thing from 10 feet up onto concrete and it looked as good as it did when I got it out of the original packaging. I also found my dumb *** dog chewing on my phone and there were teeth marks all over it, including the screen protection film, and not a scratch on the phone. I have to use an otterbox though, if I didnt need that kind of severe duty protection Id just get a skullcandy case or something similar that was just designed mainly for looks.

HondaRacing83
01-17-2011, 01:55 PM
my dad has an otterbox on his iphone.its pretty nice,provides good protection.i dont have an iphone so idk,i have an ipod touch and lg xenon,ive got some walmart case on my ipod that i cracked and on my phone i have one of those hard rubber cases off ebay and it works very well.my dad did have this rubber case that worked really well and it wasnt that thick,you could drop it and not hurt it.i think somone called "speck" made it.look on ebay for speck iphone case.

yellow02400ex
01-17-2011, 03:58 PM
I have an otter box on my Iphone and wouldn't buy anything else.

atvnut22
01-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Have you looked at all the otterboxes? I have the commuter series for my iphone4. It's the mid grade box. It has a screen protecter, shock resistant rubber shell, with a hard plastic back that hold it together. I got mine for like $25 on amazon and love it. It's not big but offers alot of protection!

trx310R#24
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
my friend ran his phone over with a truck had the otterbox the phone did break but they paid for him to get a new phone and otterbox ... my friend dropped one off a roof id say about 25-30 feet up phone hit the drive way didnt even break the case lol so why get any other case?

jrspawn
01-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Ive got a ton of cases for our iphone 4's and love my otterbox defender case. Its not the prettiest thing, but its the strongest case out there for sure. and the warranty on them is amazing. I called in one day because it seemed my cases would squeak just a little if squeezed. I just wanted to see if this was normal. They sent me a new one free of charge! And got to keep the old one. Jus the other day i cracked the bottom of on the plastic cases halfs while it was apart. This was 100% my fault. I called in to see if i could order just the plastic part of the case, they said NO! We will just send you a complete case for free. Cant beat that!