PDA

View Full Version : Speed Channel race

hanker
01-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Here it is if you missed it. It was very easy to miss! Very disappointed in the Speed Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Anf75Fd5mg&feature=share

selbygirl
01-16-2011, 09:19 AM
yes that was short but maybe thats a foot in the door its a shame hbo doesnt show 24/7 of the quad races like they did with the hokey 24/7 i even emailed hbo and asked if they would show it it doesnt hurt to ask i think if we got enough peaple to email speed channel the fuel chanel and hbo if we keep knocking they may open ther door just a thought take care tommy

quadnana7
01-16-2011, 02:02 PM
1st episode was short, hopefully due to Holidays and editing time. Still need to let them know we want more. On a positive note, did see some sponsers banners up. Guess we can call this one ATV Foreplay and watch for more dates to give our sport more exposure.

hanker
01-16-2011, 04:35 PM
LOL!!! Oh yeah I went to the Speed Channel and voted.:)

hanker
01-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by hanker
LOL!!! Oh yeah I went to the Speed Channel and voted.:)

If that opportunity came up again to another race like that. I would do it again in a heart beat!:D

JIM GRACE
01-16-2011, 05:50 PM
im all for anything to promote atv racing, but i dont think that going in circles is going to swing anyone to our sport.
i will include in my e-mail to thank speed, and suggest they cover a national pro level quad race. thats what i want to see..

#404's Dad
01-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by hanker
Here it is if you missed it. It was very easy to miss! Very disappointed in the Speed Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Anf75Fd5mg&feature=share

WOW, what a shame!! Who picked the C Class or whatever that is to Air? Very horrible in MY opinion.

LT80
01-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Alot of things could be this and that but overall I think it was a good show.
The C class did a good job, showed a pass and everything (and that's maybe why they chose C class)
I raced at Sikeston. Very small place with little to do for a infield w/2 lanes. I got the holeshot and it's imposible to pass unless you screw up (like I did) LOL.
For ppl like me that Love TT racing, It wasn't bad.

For what it's worth, It'll be a long road. I was excited to watch this cuz I love TT racing. MX riders I'm sure didn't share my excitement.
They were able to show alot of the field of racers as opposed to MX showing a cpl guys in this corner and that corner.
My point being that all this could be boring to alot of ppl the way they do it. They need to find a way to make it nail biting to the viewers.
BTW, Thanks Hanker for posting the link. :)

hanker
01-18-2011, 08:14 AM
The pro race was a nail biter. Just like they where all year long in the EDT nationals. I heard they are going to show it on TV sometime next month.