PDA

View Full Version : Went to supercross tonight

TheLane
01-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Awesome race, bubba stewart won, it was a close final heat till villapoto ate it. pretty much barely came off, held on to the bike but by the time he was set to go he was 7 seconds behind and still easily in second.:rolleyes:

TheLane
01-15-2011, 10:52 PM
oh and ryan dungey and kevin windham didnt even try to race. They were in 6th and 7th till windham ate it and had to withdraw himself.

440racer66
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
stewart shut em up eh

TheLane
01-15-2011, 11:42 PM
yep he smoked EVERYONE. As usual, And only wrecked twice! :P and didnt take anyone else out, and whats even weirder....he was humble! he keeps this up i might actually like him!

madskrillz2
01-16-2011, 12:49 AM
It seems like he's a little more calm and collective out there now. I think the time off and people questioning whether he was still the best or not, was a swift kick of reality in the *****

jrspawn
01-16-2011, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
It seems like he's a little more calm and collective out there now. I think the time off and people questioning whether he was still the best or not, was a swift kick of reality in the *****

Its only 2 races into a LONG season;) Dont get your hopes up yet...

RATPACK Z400
01-17-2011, 01:18 PM
seems like Villopoto would have caught stewart if he didn,t fall and it looked like Dungy,s starts are lacking this season! and windham needs to just hang it up he,s a great rider but you notice after 2-3 laps hes done! Canard looks to be a future champ for sure he,ll battle this yr but i think he,s yr will be next yr IMO . I think Dungey after winning outdoor/supercross might be burned out,he will also need to lose championship(like Stewart) to have drive to win again! Very few riders can keep up with the training and riding/etc that it takes to win yr after yr !

DEVINF450R
01-17-2011, 01:24 PM
thats a good point rat. RC and JMc had it down. they were relentless on their drive and training. thats what made them GREAT instead of awesome

madskrillz2
01-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Its only 2 races into a LONG season;) Dont get your hopes up yet...

Don't get yours up either lol