PDA

View Full Version : Speed Channel preview for this weekend.

hanker
01-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Speed Channel preview for this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LUWUI8YBU

THARNESS
01-14-2011, 08:49 AM
I wonder why they would show the c class over the pro's. I know that the amatures work very hard and spend a ton of money also. But the pro class IMO would be much more exciting to watch. The machines and the speed the pros carry into the turns is amazing and I would have thought it would make a much better selling point for the sport of ATV racing to a new audience.

hanker
01-14-2011, 10:10 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

hasbeenttduner
01-14-2011, 10:52 AM
To help the sport grow nationaly we need the best to be on the few tv spots we get. Any tv is better then nothing but the c class doesn't help to shake the general perception of our sport as much as the pro class would.

quadnana7
01-14-2011, 01:27 PM
I believe this show will be 1 of 3 different shows to be shown on Speed. All the racing was exciting to watch. There may be more than C Class showing on this episode so stay tuned. There should be a mixture of Pro, Amateur and Mini Racing in all. Good response to this episode will definately be helpful for future shows. Lots of good racing and lots of editing, but all episodes will make for good viewing. All of us who want more exposure for ATV Racing please contact all involved in making this and all future shows happen.
Thanks