PDA

View Full Version : Moto-Xperts anyone use them?

JoePA
01-13-2011, 08:15 PM
I sent a set of YFZ shocks out to Moto-Xperts to be converted. I spoke to Toby over the phone and I've been reading some good things about him and his shop. I'm just curious if anyone has had work done by them? If so are you pleased?

trailrider894
01-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by JoePA
I sent a set of YFZ shocks out to Moto-Xperts to be converted. I spoke to Toby over the phone and I've been reading some good things about him and his shop. I'm just curious if anyone has had work done by them? If so are you pleased?

I've got a friend who sent his there and he was really happy with his!!!

danthrop
01-14-2011, 01:21 PM
They are stand up guys for sure. They do good work, nice facility, and excellent to deal with. Good thing they are in my home town too!!!! Just a 10 minute drive!!!!!!! You'll be pleased, I'm positive of it. Toby will take care of you.

JoePA
01-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks!!! Glad to hear that they are good to deal with and have a good turn around time. Yeah speakign to Toby over the phone he seems to realy want to take care of the "little guy" and his prices are AWESOME! Next year I'll have him service all my shocks.

Can't wait to try out teh converted YFZ shocks.

Dave400ex
01-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Great work and good people to deal with. I know he is very busy right now getting ready for the race seasons.

eastside 400
01-16-2011, 04:03 PM
great work! ive had motor and suspension work done by Toby and everything has been great

JoePA
01-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Great news! Thanks!

I got an e-mail from Toby this morning telling me my shocks are done...now that is QUICK!! So far extreamly pleased with them and their service.