PDA

View Full Version : Pro Armor XC nerf bars

Red_250EX_Rider
01-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Anyone have them on there 400ex?If so could you post a side view of your 400ex.

quadmanw
01-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Just installed mine today.. i dont have a picture but they seem to be very sturdy and look pretty sweet. good grip too. Pro armor is always a great product..also a tip.. i found it easier to install them with the bike standing up.

Red_250EX_Rider
01-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by quadmanw
Just installed mine today.. i dont have a picture but they seem to be very sturdy and look pretty sweet. good grip too. Pro armor is always a great product..also a tip.. i found it easier to install them with the bike standing up.

How much did you pay for yours? I found some for 217$ i might buy, Could you get some pics? and i put A-Arm,Swingarm,Full chassis guards without standing it up and it was pretty aggravating.

01-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Red_250EX_Rider
How much did you pay for yours? I found some for 217$ i might buy, Could you get some pics? and i put A-Arm,Swingarm,Full chassis guards without standing it up and it was pretty aggravating.
We put some pro armor fat pegs on the 700xx, it was pretty easy and sfter a couple rides they look and hold up great> we installed full armor at the same time but turned the bike on its side for that. Im still waiting for the xc nerfs i got for my 400, there on backorder til Jan 21st from pro Armor but when i get them on ill post a pic. By the way i got mine for $237 and got a free bullhorn bumper. Straight from pro armor

Red_250EX_Rider
01-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Mine came in today and i got them put on. Really helped with the look of the quad. very sturdy bolts on easy, only bad part is you will have to cut the fender support bars the little black ones for the 08' model idk about the others.