PDA

View Full Version : wanted mini parts, kasea/aircooled engine ect...

hawaiianbasshed
01-12-2011, 11:55 PM
ok, so I need a few things, since I got the bike used and it's our 1st tai bike, I don't really know which model, so figured this would be a good start.

a new drive belt

top end gaskets or even full top end cyl/piston with good compression left in it, don't mind used so long it's good to go.

rear clutch stuff (full assembled or even just a main malossi red spring I believe is what I need according to cikorange on here I think his screen name is)

variator stuff, full setup or maybe just rollers/ or full one that uses sliders

rear hub studs for drr hub, longer than stock and new ones if possible so I don't have to worry about them breaking or getting stripped so soon...

thats all for now I suppose, maybe some riding gear that fits a 60-70lbs 9yr old, he outgrew his size 24 pants so I think 26" is what he needs now. luckily we've been way too busy to ride lol so haven't had to worry about it...

also would possibly be interested in other parts for it.

oh a 30mm carb that works with the koso intake manifold thing... maybe other associated parts c/f reeds ported intake or something... not sure, just looking to get an idea of what else to get. motor has a PVL, 28mm carb that's a pos and a koso intake mani that is cracking probably due to age...

a kasea skyhawk race hood maybe if anyone knows where to get one? the thing that goes into the hole the lights used to be...

thanks hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com 808-640-2540 if you want to text or email... if texting, hawaii is approx 5hrs behind east 3hrs behind west, so if you call me at 7am eastern it's 2am here.. thanks!

Tom

bignasty
01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
I got a variator on this thread for sale;
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=456821

also might have some belts is it for a stock set up. Do you have a belt number? let me know..:D :D :D

qcitytile
01-14-2011, 06:57 AM
I have a 30mm keihn pwk carb used and I believe 1 or 2 new of the rubber boots that go on the koso intake. Also have a stock cage with polini carbon reed's used.

hawaiianbasshed
01-14-2011, 08:51 AM
email or text me some pix if possible, I'm heading off to work so won't have internet besides my phone which isn't as fast to surf.plus I'm supposed to be working lmfao

I have no idea on the belt, motor is modded, has analog pvl, pipe, ported top end, clutch mods and over range variator I believe but since I don't know what most of it is, I'm figuring to replace it so I know what I have. carb is a koso 28mm, koso intake mani thing, think that's about it...

camsdad
01-14-2011, 10:38 AM
call me at 352.303.5122 i have boxes of new and used kasea parts ill make you a good deal on...

hawaiianbasshed
01-14-2011, 08:33 PM
not supposed to talk on the phone at work, thus not answering lol. I think it's 10+pm eastern right now, 8:30 west coast... email is probably the best bet. I'll try to call tomorrow in the am my time :D someone from florida texted me and I actually haven't gotten around to texting them either. I'm also in the process of buying our 1st house so I'm kinda busy lol. hope everyone understands. generally speaking email/text are the best ways to get ahold of me :)

Tom

nastynotchback1
01-14-2011, 09:19 PM
i got a ta ported koso intake and a brand new belt if your interested.might have the gaskets also.got a low drag fan for a/c motor.i got stock variators and rear clutches if thats what your looking for.one clutch has the red spring in it.

as far as a hood i cut the head light lookin plastic off and installed a drr hood and it fits great.

hawaiianbasshed
01-14-2011, 10:32 PM
How much for the belt, intake, and clutch with red spring?

hawaiianbasshed
01-15-2011, 10:54 PM
pm sent, text sent and also one email :)

lmk guys :D