...July 9 Birch Creek - Danville, VA
July 23 Pine Lake - Astabula,
...Aug 6 Tri-City Speedway - Franklin, PA
Aug 20 Sioux Valley Cycle Club - Sioux Falls, SD
Sept 3 TBA

http://www.edtracing.com/index.html

yfzttracer76
01-10-2011, 06:14 PM
I saw that today, some far ones for sure.

hanker
01-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Yeah, there is definitely going to be some traveling. It makes me wonder if they are going to do something with the points since there are 8 races this year. Guess we'll find out.

greenmachine70
01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
whoever made that schedule should be fired.
North Carolina, then Oklahoma, then back to Pennsylvania then back to South Dakota.
That is insane.

fish-d-fish
01-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Firing might not be an option since they are volunteers doing the work so IMO I would like to thank them. I am wondering why there seems to be a shift towards the mid-west and the south? I hope the numbers will be there for this year. Gas going to 4-5 bucks and a LOT of riders in the north east..my 2cents.. That being said, grateful for the hard work in putting a schedule together and getting it out to everyone!

Brian Hetzer
Dad of #24 Robbie Hetzer

yfzttracer76
01-11-2011, 04:00 PM
well I can say that at the least, there is a large gap between ok and ms. That will help and I am glad to see oil city back. Maybe the last race will in the n.e (hopefully)

doonanracing
01-26-2011, 01:48 PM
There used to be allot of riders from Oklahoma and from that part of the country and I think they are trying to go after them to bring them back in the EDT series. I remember back when I raced it went as far as Texas, Arkansas, Kentucky and some other states that where always in the mix right after the MX/TT series split up and there was allot of riders from that part of the country also at that time, but those numbers from those states have dropped off conciderably in the past few seasons. I would assume that is the thought process in adding a race in Oklahoma into the series to bring in more riders, as like was mentioned the large portion of the EDT series regulars come generally from the NorthEast.

hanker
01-26-2011, 04:05 PM
I could kick somebody in the butt for scheduling a race in Ok. in May. That's about three days of school missed just for one race.:ermm:

I remember going to Boyd, TX. for a TT race back in the 3-wheeler days though.

yfzttracer76
01-27-2011, 03:21 PM
There was a race in 2006 at bullet speedway in texas. First race of theseason and it rained, they held everyone over till sunday, I had work on monday and drove straight back, no fun.