PDA

View Full Version : Auburn or Oregon ? Pick the winner and spread!

hotquads1
01-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Allright here is a chance for you football gurus to prove your stuff , BCS national championship game tonight , who is gonna win ? here is my pick ;
Auburn by 17 points, Cam Newton gets 420 total yds
WAR EAGLE !!

Ride1Rob
01-10-2011, 09:24 AM
War Eagle!!!

edwardsp&b
01-10-2011, 09:29 AM
AUBURN 42
OREGON 17

SEC DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!
Nobody has defenensive speed like the SEC. Oregon will find out tonight.

Dawgs are still #1 in our book!!!!
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!
BRYAN

double duce
01-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Quack quack all the way Oregon has to much speed for Auburns defense

yfz450bb07
01-10-2011, 11:49 AM
You SEC hunks are going to learn tonight what the rest of the Pac 10 has had to deal with all year speed.......speed......and then more speed!!!!!!

I mean maybe if we were playing Alabama it would be one thing but since were just playing there little brother it will be anoher!!!

Duck's def is alot better then you think.........Ducks by 10!!!!

Ride1Rob
01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by yfz450bb07
You SEC hunks are going to learn tonight what the rest of the Pac 10 has had to deal with all year speed.......speed......and then more speed!!!!!!

I mean maybe if we were playing Alabama it would be one thing but since were just playing there little brother it will be anoher!!!

Duck's def is alot better then you think.........Ducks by 10!!!!

I guarrantee you there's not a faster team in America than you have in Gainesville. What conference are they in by the way :muscle:

And just so you know... lil bro has been puttin' big bro in his place 8 x's of the last 11yrs ;) Sounds like lil bro ain't so lil anymore lol

hotquads1
01-10-2011, 03:02 PM
to use that speed , they will first have to run over the 330 lb defensive lineman of Auburn , and that ain't easy !

838xcracer
01-10-2011, 03:20 PM
I think it will be closer then ya'll think. I say Auburn by 10. 38 to 28. I don't think any1 will break the 40 point mark. But deep down inside I think it will be a low scoring game like 21 to 14 maby.

edwardsp&b
01-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Oregon won't stop newton on O, and Fairley on D. Newton is bigger than 8 of the 11 Oregon defenders. He will score all night.

Ride1Rob
01-10-2011, 03:54 PM
My honest opinion, Oregon scares the hell outta me. If we (Auburn) didn't come to play we're gonna get our asses handed to us. Think it will be a close game as well. Just funny when you hear analysts mention Oregon's team speed when the SEC is hands down the fastest conference in the nation.

Rich243
01-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Bryan,

I sent you a couple messages.

greenmachine70
01-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I must admit, Oregon looked faster............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........at running off the field to the locker room for half time.....LOL baaahhahahahhahaaahhaaa
quack quack baaahaaahhaaahhaa Can someone please tell the AD at Oregon that the flourescent socks went out in the 80's with the valley girl fad....LOL
the best and fastest football in the country is in the south...PERIOD!
Auburn 44
Ducks 24

hotquads1
01-10-2011, 10:08 PM
the ducks were better than I thought , but not enough for the Auburn Tigers! War Eagle !!!

yfz450bb07
01-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Congrats Auburn you were the better team tonight, Farley was a flat out stud!!!

I think Oregon did prove to everyone in the country that they can and will play with any team in the country!!!!

Ride1Rob
01-11-2011, 06:36 AM
If you take away 3-4 big plays we gave them the game would have been a blow out. Also, Cam missed on at least 2 touchdowns we should have had. We played a very sloppy game and still dominated. Also, Cam Newton was hurt more than half the game. Commentators never caught on it it :rolleyes: . Did anyone notice how passive he was on running the ball and would go down without contact half the nite? After almost every play you could see his facial expressions and knew something wasn't right. He had pulled/strained a muscle in his back. If not for that, game would have been more spread point wise. Still, my hat goes off to Oregon for running a top notch program.