PDA

View Full Version : liex21 quote

liex21
01-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Hey I wanted to get a quote on getting my swingarm and a-arms done. My first question, I was looking through your colors and I saw mirror and gloss black. I could not really tell much of a difference though anything you can tell me that makes a difference that I cant see ? Second question is I saw you have a chrome powder but do/can you do the actual chroming. I ask this because I want to have chrome upper a-arms and black lower and then black swingarm(aftermarket). I want to get a price because I want to see how much it will come to with shipping. Thanks !!!

Pappy
01-09-2011, 01:25 PM
No I do not chrome

Mirror black is a higher gloss level then gloss black

Lower arms $40
Swingarm $55

Return shipping $14

liex21
04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey, I'm sorry i didnt get back to you timely. I kept flip flopping ideas with paint and have finally made my decision. I was wondering if you can give me a updated quote and some insight. I want to go with a stealth black and red combo but I don't know if I want to go with fire red or candy red. It is going to have red fenders. It seems to me like the fire red is brighter is this true ?

Frame/Sub Frame - Stealth Black
A-arms - upper red/ lower stealth black
Swingarm - red
4 hubs(2f.2r) - red or stealth ?
rear caliper - Stealth black

Thank you.

Pappy
04-12-2011, 09:14 PM
New sparkle red flows better with red fenders, its more closley a match anyway (in a candy color)

liex21
04-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Alright that is what I'm looking for then thank you. Do you have any other pictures of that color other then the frame in your color section or possibly the combo I'm looking for, that would be awsome. So here is the updated parts list, if I could just get some numbers. Also do you think it would be better for me to get one big hd box to put everything in or would wrapping the frame in foam and plastic be sufficient ?

Frame/Subframe - Stealth Black
A-arms - Lower/Stealth Upper/NSR
Swingarm - NSR
4 Hubs - (2F/2R) Stealth
Rear Caliper - Stealth

Thank you !!!

Pappy
04-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Frame/Subframe - Stealth Black $175
A-arms - Lower/Stealth Upper/NSR $65
Swingarm - NSR $55
4 Hubs - (2F/2R) Stealth $45
Rear Caliper - Stealth $20

I dont have any pics of completed quads in the NSR with red fenders I dont believe......if I do they are in the colors thread posted at the top of this section.

I would shrink wrap the frame with the sub zip tied inside of the main frame and then box the other parts

liex21
04-13-2011, 04:50 AM
Ok sounds good I am going to get it all ready and ship out to you tomorrow.

Pappy
04-13-2011, 07:32 AM
10-4

liex21
04-20-2011, 03:42 AM
Hey Pap,

Ran into some trouble upon disassemble of the frame I'm not pulling out on you just wanted to inform you so your not wondering were the hell this stuff is. I'm taking care of it this week and it should be on its way Monday.

Pappy
04-20-2011, 06:43 AM
No worries here, its raining and storming so bad we are all sitting around with our thumb up our butt:ermm: