PDA

View Full Version : Creamer Signs With Bomb Squad Racing!

88redrocket
01-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Just saw it on the main page, Creamer is officially riding the worcs series for bomb squad racing! Go Josh!

88redrocket
01-09-2011, 08:41 AM
heres the link
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/bomb-squad-racing-2011-josh-creamer-worcs-atv-racing.html

hsr
01-09-2011, 06:35 PM
i assume he will be riding a polaris? Might be frustrating for him after coming off of a factory suzuki, those things were amazing.

rpfeifer11
01-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Damn that's disappointing. This summer at the Pleasure Valley national I think I have seen the most impressive pro race ever with Creamer coming from the back to the front twice. He is one hell of a rider and this switch will help out the pros he raced nationals against.

FHKracingZ
01-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Hes riding a honda.

GE4x4
01-09-2011, 07:45 PM
That's weird that he would be on a Honda when Polaris sponsors Bomb Squad. Seems like that would be a break on the contract.:confused:

FHKracingZ
01-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Lol, Hes still riding a honda.

ben300
01-09-2011, 08:09 PM
is the bomb squad sponsored by polaris, or is it just certain members?

i think whats even more interesting, is it says he's going for his second pro championship, but the article says he's running the WORCS series, and not the ATVA.

FHKracingZ
01-09-2011, 08:21 PM
How is that interesting? He won the AMA pro championship last year and hes trying to win the worcs pro championship this year.

ben300
01-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
How is that interesting? He won the AMA pro championship last year and hes trying to win the worcs pro championship this year.

wouldnt you think he'd want to back it up? i mean i obviously understand he's gonna go where he's gonna get paid and where the sponsors want him to go. i just thought it was interesting

jcv400ex
01-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Nothing against the WORCS series, but it isn't the AMA pro ATV class...I too think it's kind of interesting.

I'd say Wes is dropping some coin to bring the WORCS series to the limelight...

Josh must be making alot of money to ride for the bombsquad.

ben300
01-09-2011, 09:03 PM
is creamer a west coast guy? if he is, it makes geographical sense

feuerstack411
01-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ben300

Nope, he's an east coast guy.

I don't know how I feel about this. I'd rather see him stay in ATVA, or even back to NEATV

SRH
01-09-2011, 09:59 PM
he probably had better offer whether its travel support etc id be suprised to see any real big $$...i dont know what worcs pro purses are but id say theres a good chance josh would have a easier time, no pressure to defend atva and make the same coin...race new tracks new ppl, new style i think in his position i would of made the same choice

its a bit crazy to see, first time since ive been following the sport the champ and top contenders have said screw racing this series

SRH
01-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by ben300

it actually doesnt make sense because i saw on a post someone had in forum he was saying he hates california... but hey, win a pro class championship in every major series in the country.. would be cool to see

jkiserracing
01-10-2011, 11:41 AM
I too think its a little interesting. The current ATVA champion is not even in the series this year to defend the title? This would be something that made more sense from someone finishing maybe 6th or less last year.
However, money talks and I'm sure it did the talking on this deal.
I'n on the east coast and will be watching the ATVA series here so good luck Josh in the new series.

CADWELL
01-10-2011, 11:50 AM
So what happens with the #1 plate??

If he decides to race a Nat here and there, can he still carry it or does he have to relinquish it?

400grl
01-10-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm totally confused on this deal, too....unless Wes is throwing down some serious coin. Or....unless WORCS is going to get some TV coverage, or some other form of exposure that no one knows about yet? I love WORCS, and I think it's format is awesome - 2 hours of racing a mix of MX and desert is a lot of fun - and VERY challenging. Maybe he just wanted to test his mettle and happened to be offered a good deal to do it? Maybe he wanted to send a message to the other series? Someone needs to interview him on this one! :)

feuerstack411
01-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Wasn't it Creamer that said he wasn't going to race unless he made 50k a year, otherwise he would just go back to work?

johnnyquad17
01-10-2011, 02:36 PM
I think it is pretty sh-ty that some are bashing these guys for wanting to get paid. I love the sport and all but bills must be paid. What pro would want to risk their life for a trophy. If Josh is only making 50k racing then he really loves the sport. I sure hope things change. I would love it if we left the AMA. They have done NOTHING to help us grow.

extremeblastr
01-10-2011, 02:42 PM
josh said if he couldnt make enough to pay the bills racing this year he was going to go back to working with his father at the family business. for anyone finding it interesting hes making this switch dont you find it even more interesting he wasnt offered a deal to come back and ride for anyone in the atva series? josh is gonna make a mess of the worcs series, if you've never seen him ride an endurance race keep your eyes open this year josh has what it takes and he will be a top contender there.

400grl
01-10-2011, 02:56 PM
I think this year there the climate will shift in ATV MX as we know it. Glad to have Creamer out West....like I said, it's a great series, and the people that run it are very concerned with making sure their racers are happy. It will be exciting watching him battle it out with Fredericks, Nelson, Baron, Warnia and the other fast Pros. I hope he likes it rough - because the tracks out here can be BRUTAL!

SRH
01-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I think this year there the climate will shift in ATV MX as we know it. Glad to have Creamer out West....like I said, it's a great series, and the people that run it are very concerned with making sure their racers are happy. It will be exciting watching him battle it out with Fredericks, Nelson, Baron, Warnia and the other fast Pros. I hope he likes it rough - because the tracks out here can be BRUTAL!

i dont think its alright we give up creamer to the west coast you guys got too much when it comes to motorsports already, all we got is trees and rain

400grl
01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
:macho :macho

CADWELL
01-10-2011, 03:29 PM
It's definetely gonna be nice to see Josh on the west coast mainly because guys will have to work harder to keep up with him so it should bring up the stock of west coast atv racing and make guys faster.

So what happens with his number one plate as far as the ATVA goes?

jkiserracing
01-10-2011, 03:33 PM
No bashing from me. In fact I'm sure JC made an informed decision based on where he wanted his career to go, sponsors, $$ etc. And good luck to him for that.
Its just interesting to ME because it would be like Dungey leaving the supercross series THIS year to focus on a different series WHILE holding the #1 plate ....or.....Jimmie Johnson not showing up at Daytona for 2011 because he switched to IRL or something.
Just an interesting move is all.
And not saying anything bad about WORCS btw....Im sure its just as challenging as ATVA just based in western US.

OutlawBill
01-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
josh said if he couldnt make enough to pay the bills racing this year he was going to go back to working with his father at the family business. for anyone finding it interesting hes making this switch dont you find it even more interesting he wasnt offered a deal to come back and ride for anyone in the atva series? josh is gonna make a mess of the worcs series, if you've never seen him ride an endurance race keep your eyes open this year josh has what it takes and he will be a top contender there.

The endurance aspect of the WORCS has changed the race format has change form one two hour race to two one hour+1 lap races one on Saturday and one on Sunday

Derrick Adams
01-10-2011, 04:47 PM
I'd like to see Josh keep his ATVA title, and add a WORCS title, move to NEATV and wrap up his career with that title.:p

hasbeenttduner
01-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by CADWELL

Josh is #1. No Josh means there will not be a #1 plate on the track. They may have the point leader run a red background but the #1 for 2011 belongs to JC only.

ex kid
01-10-2011, 06:19 PM
I would like to see him try a GNCC agian. he DNF'd Somerset in 2007 or 2008.'

I think moving out West could be great for him. Alot more big sponsers out there. maybe he raise the bar out west and show the full potential of a Pro quad rider

88redrocket
01-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Derrick Adams
I'd like to see Josh keep his ATVA title, and add a WORCS title, move to NEATV and wrap up his career with that title.:p

He already won the NEATV pro title back in 2005. NEATV is where he began racing. It would still be cool to see him back though.

ktmmack
01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
WORCS runs an hour and a half on sunday for the pros and pro ams, used to be 2 hour race but it changed for this year. The sat and sun deal is for the bikes only.

Crystylephoto
01-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by CADWELL
It's definetely gonna be nice to see Josh on the west coast mainly because guys will have to work harder to keep up with him so it should bring up the stock of west coast atv racing and make guys faster.

I might have heard Josh mumble about bringing back an old number at Mototown last week.... :devil: :devil:

etccb
01-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
maybe he raise the bar out west and show the full potential of a Pro quad rider

He would raise the bar but you are an idiot. I believe every time Dustin Nelson raced East he ran 8th-5th. I bet you would have a lot of great things to say about an east coast rider that ran 6th regularly at the nationals. He would also raise the bar of the nationals if he ran them in 2011.:o

88redrocket
01-11-2011, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Crystylephoto
I might have heard Josh mumble about bringing back an old number at Mototown last week.... :devil: :devil:

would that be 270? :devil:

400grl
01-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by etccb
He would raise the bar but you are an idiot. I believe every time Dustin Nelson raced East he ran 8th-5th. I bet you would have a lot of great things to say about an east coast rider that ran 6th regularly at the nationals. He would also raise the bar of the nationals if he ran them in 2011.:o

Yeah, constantly saying Creamer will raise the bar in the WORCS series is sort of a slam on the Pros that have been racing WORCS for years and are VERY fast. There is a huge difference between racing MX for 20 minutes, and racing the tracks out here for 90. It's MX pace for 70 more minutes. No doubt he's going to do awesome, but he will have his hands full.

hasbeenttduner
01-11-2011, 09:56 AM
The new 1/2 hr shorter races will help guys like Nelson and Creamer run harder to the end. Frederiks and Barron will have more compitition regularly for the top spot. It will be fun to watch but I still wish Creamer would have been able to run his #1 plate at the mx nationals. What a shame.

DEVINF450R
01-11-2011, 10:08 AM
I thought that everytime Weinen, Natalie, or any top ATVA MX racer has raced a worcs race, they pretty much dominated it, barring mechanical failures. For you western guys that have yet to see Josh Creamer fly in person, get ready bc there is a new champion in town (esp if he is back on a Honda.) and it would be cool to see him run #270 again. he took #9 his first year with Kawi

400grl
01-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I can't recall any ATVA MX racer winning a WORCS race?

450ice
01-11-2011, 10:44 AM
I no he isnt mx but didnt BORICH run a worcs race and clean up hes an east coast guy

400grl
01-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Yep, Borich did well and won - Tracy Cecco also does well when she comes out here - I always expect the GNCC racers to be very competitive in WORCS, since they are used to racing for 2 hours in the GNCC's.

JH Racing
01-11-2011, 11:48 AM
A long time ago but I won the east vs west shootout in 03 with a mx bike and never raced a endurance race before. I know they are alot faster now. But Doug E was the fast guy and he was there.

hasbeenttduner
01-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Borich won the Washington round in 2009 and got 2nd at the Washington round in 2010. I don't know if he was on his best quad or having fun or whatever but he rarely did not take the checks first during the 2010 season. The Washington round is the closest to the standard gncc type woods race but the trails are not as narrow. That being said, Yes I also feel that Borich is better then Barron. The west coast is what it is. We have a few top level national riders but if you think they are a joke you can just ask your boy Dunk. He has been racing with them and respects some of them. Some of you guys are blind and just like to slam the west coast riders. Now if you want to talk GNCC the west coast guys have no time riding in the tight east coast trees and would get worked by thier peers at a regular gncc race.
Ok, on to the next bash post......

KingpinsEx
01-13-2011, 04:20 PM
This whole thing is very interesting. I wonder what Wes is up too. First he says he will no longer be making videos, then he partners with a T.V. promo group, and now this? I wonder if a T.V. package is in the works for WORCS or even a reality show with Josh? Everything regarding this has been hush hush. But if Cory is managing the team and there are possibly other riders, it is certainly an investment for the bomb squad, so they must be benefiting in some major way. I don't think having Creamer win some races will send people scrambling to buy the classic Huevos vids...

DEVINF450R
01-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I can't recall any ATVA MX racer winning a WORCS race?

Chad Weinen was leading by MINUTES when his Kawi motor overheated and locked up... IMO not his fault. but that was why he didnt win

johnnyquad17
01-13-2011, 04:39 PM
I hope Wes does have something major in the works. If the Ama won't put the series on the air then worcs will.

Pappy
01-13-2011, 04:41 PM
WORCS racing IMO would have more appeal then GNCC or ATVA MX would. Not because of who, but due to the layout of the terrain and changes that could be captured showing the action.

Other then that, my lips are shut:devil:

300racer
01-13-2011, 04:53 PM
the worcs race's was on tv back in 09. it might have been the coverage but i didn't think it was that great. there wasn't alot of close finishes like thre is in gncc racing. the guys on the west coast are fast but not used to racing gncc type terrain a couple have raced gncc's and no of them have done well. but if one came over and raced a season they would be competative.

400grl
01-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by DEVINF450R
Chad Weinen was leading by MINUTES when his Kawi motor overheated and locked up... IMO not his fault. but that was why he didnt win

I know...I was there. But he didn't finish, therefore he didn't win....so...that doesn't change anything. I never said he wasn't fast....

400grl
01-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
WORCS racing IMO would have more appeal then GNCC or ATVA MX would. Not because of who, but due to the layout of the terrain and changes that could be captured showing the action.

Other then that, my lips are shut:devil:

This is what I'm thinking....there has to be some exposure that this series is going to be getting that we just dont know about yet that would make it worth it for him to race out here.

CADWELL
01-13-2011, 06:47 PM
This east coast racers vs west racers gets old really fast and even though I have my opinions, I won't comment.

The bottom line is, is that Creamer coming to the WORCS series is only gonna expose ATV racing among a wider audience simply because peope will follow up on how he's doing against west coast racers.

Along the same lines if Wimmer races the NEATV series like I've heard, that'll be even more exposure for the NEATV among a bigger audience because he has his followers.

Ultimately, this will be healthy for our sport of ATV racing during down times....because now the Nationals are gonna get REALLY interesting if you think about it. Take Wimmer and Creamer off the podiums of last season...how many different racers were up there with them.

d kelley
01-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Has suzuki dropped their atv program? is that why creamer and wimmer are riding different series?

axellmusic19
01-14-2011, 05:54 PM
I sure hope they didn't! They had the dream team of riders in most series. I also don't see a 2011 450 anywhere in polaris' lineup so that might explain creamer riding a honda...

OutlawBill
01-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by d kelley
Has suzuki dropped their atv program? is that why creamer and wimmer are riding different series?

yes

KingpinsEx
01-15-2011, 11:38 AM
I have heard from a reliable source that some other top pros may be switching to WORCS and that Wes IS working on a T.V. package.

Honestly I am surprised that Creamer isn't riding a polaris due to the sponsorship with the Bomb Squad. If he did I am sure polaris would make it worth his while... He does stand to make some cash from the Honda contingency though.

Quad18star
01-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
I have heard from a reliable source that some other top pros may be switching to WORCS and that Wes IS working on a T.V. package.

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/hbombfilms-2010-rgear-atv-motor-sports-tv-programming.html

Check the homepage.

DEVINF450R
01-15-2011, 01:41 PM
I gurus Wes got tired of the AMA doing nothing to promote atv racing and decided to take matters into his own hands

Baracudaaa
01-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Josh just ran the Soboba GP yesterday on an '05 Honda. I think it was an '05. Anyway, he did good, got beat by Beau Baron by about 45 seconds though. Beau was on a mission, and tore it up. I thought Josh would fade since it was a 2 hr race and he is an MX guy, but I think he did good considering the longer racing format.
BTW, it was odd seeing him pitting out of the back of Kory Ellis's pick up truck instead of the Yoshi trailer.....

GE4x4
01-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
He does stand to make some cash from the Honda contingency though.

I read he was racing a 05 Honda. To get any contigency, it needs to be a 09 or newer according to the Honda program.

DEVINF450R
01-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Baracudaaa
Josh just ran the Soboba GP yesterday on an '05 Honda. I think it was an '05. Anyway, he did good, got beat by Beau Baron by about 45 seconds though. Beau was on a mission, and tore it up. I thought Josh would fade since it was a 2 hr race and he is an MX guy, but I think he did good considering the longer racing format.
BTW, it was odd seeing him pitting out of the back of Kory Ellis's pick up truck instead of the Yoshi trailer.....

Wait till he gets used to the format..... my prediction, new WORCS Champion

400grl
01-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Baron is wicked fast......good to hear he won it!! :)

Pappy
01-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Just some random thoughts.....

Baron only beat Creamer by 16 seconds (Barons lap times show he is ready to battle)

Creamer on a new ride

Creamers first race of this style

I think this season is going to be an all out war!

JAKELTR450
01-18-2011, 06:44 PM
i was there, creamer raced on mx size bombsquad tires. he didnt look like he faded, he was running really good. baron was tripling a rythm section while creamer was doubling. it looked at some point like baron let off a bit, but then picked up the pace again. i think baron was definitly the faster guy that day, but i am sure creamer will be upping his speed. i agree it is going to be a war between creamer, baron, nelson, warnia, and frederick. it will be exciting.

my pick for overall is going to be warnia, frederick, creamer or baron, then nelson. frenchy is fast in the open.

also a big factor is going to be, who is creamers back up rider. in worcs all the top guys have someone out there racing who can carry equipment to them or tow them in. frederick warnia and zimmerman are a team, baron cafro and johnson are a team, nelson and row, but who will creamer have? hopefully eichner. that would be nice!

400grl
01-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Man, I've never seen anyone ride like Frenchy rides.....he's on the ragged edge the ENTIRE race. Most people can only do that for a lap or two....Warnia is super fun to watch! No matter how you look at it, this is going to be a fun year for the WORCS Pro's....super stoked to have Creamer out here!

woodsracer144
01-19-2011, 10:55 AM
what zimmerman? rob?

just my personal thoughts about creamer, hes a giant tool bag. there was a vid on the net from the millville nat. and he was on his phone *****ing about people adding him on face book... your a celb of some sort in the racing Ind. its part of the deal. You have fans out there that are rooting for you and hope your doing well... I don't see how adding people on facebook will kill you.
it may sound kind of stupid but his attitude isn't where it should be.

I'm not saying hes not fast by any means hes just not some one i cheer for anymore. I think people should be willing to bend over backwards for anyone when they are in his spot. I know a few pros in the bikes and i would get all kind of free gear or parts like clutch throttle cables pistons.. chest protectors all kinds of stuff free from this one guy and i would want to pay him and all he would say is you help me i help you.. (we help him by buying products who sponsor him in a sense)

idk just my thoughts..

madskrillz2
01-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
what zimmerman? rob?

just my personal thoughts about creamer, hes a giant tool bag. there was a vid on the net from the millville nat. and he was on his phone *****ing about people adding him on face book... your a celb of some sort in the racing Ind. its part of the deal. You have fans out there that are rooting for you and hope your doing well... I don't see how adding people on facebook will kill you.

I'm not saying hes not fast by any means hes just not some one i cheer for anymore. I think people should be willing to bend over backwards for anyone when they are in his spot. I know a few pros in the bikes and i would get all kind of free gear or parts like clutch throttle cables pistons.. chest protectors all kinds of stuff free from this one guy and i would want to pay him and all he would say is you help me i help you.. (we help him by buying products who sponsor him in a sense)

idk just my thoughts..

You're just like a couple of people in the ATV 24/7 thread that were giving him crap for that. You must not understand sarcasm.

SRH
01-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
You're just like a couple of people in the ATV 24/7 thread that were giving him crap for that. You must not understand sarcasm.

yeah i gotta agree

JAKELTR450
01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
dillon zimmerman. rob zimmerman i think races th midwest xc.

woodsracer144
01-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

watch the clip. that was not sarcasm...

just sayin hes not one the top riders im pulling for. I like the underdog that isnt expected to win... the ones that dont have everything handed to them and work their asses off to make it to the races and keep things going on their own... other wise known as the avg. joe... haha

rob was racing the OMA but its been a while since i was at one. I use to pit at the one at Millville MN every year for about 4 or 5 years then we stopped racing. last race i was at Andy L. hosed the **** out of every one on a 450r.

madskrillz2
01-20-2011, 02:05 AM

just sayin hes not one the top riders im pulling for. I like the underdog that isnt expected to win... the ones that dont have everything handed to them and work their asses off to make it to the races and keep things going on their own... other wise known as the avg. joe... haha

rob was racing the OMA but its been a while since i was at one. I use to pit at the one at Millville MN every year for about 4 or 5 years then we stopped racing. last race i was at Andy L. hosed the **** out of every one on a 450r.

I've seen the clip. Why do you think I defended it in another thread? It was on ATV 24/7. Believe me, I have a Doctorate in sarcasm. Pretty sure I recognize it when I see it.

Baracudaaa
01-20-2011, 08:24 AM

idk just my thoughts..

If I was J. Creamer, I would not be your F.B. friend either.

Wired
01-20-2011, 09:32 AM

well that sure is the dumbest thing i've read on here in a long time! hahaha

SRH
01-20-2011, 12:30 PM

sorry but you dont know what your talking about, creamer was doing concrete a few days before clinching the title apparently just to pay the bills,thats as close to a working man as you get at any professional level, i think your whole perception things is way out of whack

your not going to make it very high up in the atv world without $$$ to back it whether its a good job or family, there are no factory worker / atv racers ,you couldnt race any national class backing it on a 30k a yr job with grown up responsibilities

if i was josh creamer i would add you as a friend on fb, and post on your wall that your a douche bag, then delete you

quad2xtreme
01-20-2011, 12:32 PM
dude wanted to use his phone but had a million requests for FB friends. I get ticked with all the emails I get where I am cc'd. I feel his pain.

madskrillz2
01-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
dude wanted to use his phone but had a million requests for FB friends. I get ticked with all the emails I get where I am cc'd. I feel his pain.

Exactly. If you had to sift through it all to find your friends then you would probably be kinda aggravated too. Either way, it's pretty obvious to me he's joking around.

KingpinsEx
01-20-2011, 05:00 PM

I like the underdog that isnt expected to win... the ones that dont have everything handed to them and work their asses off to make it to the races and keep things going on their own... other wise known as the avg. joe... haha

If you knew anything you basically just described Josh Creamer. He is the reigning national champion and is riding a honda for the bomb squad and by the reports on here pitting out of a pickup truck. Does that sound like everything has been handed to him? You are not going to find any pro rider that totally "does it on there own" Also basing your entire opinion of someone based on one quote, whether taken out of context or not is ridiculous. We all say stupid things sometimes...But I am with Josh, adding people on face book who you do not know is pointless...

01-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I think josh is just a real guy. Dont hind behind any act. He is who he is. and thats why i like him. He dont create a image thats hes not. Wish him best of luck this year.

88redrocket
01-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I saw the same 24/7 episode. He was clearly joking around about it....I believe he also looked at wimmer and said something along the lines of " being famous isnt all its made up to be" ----another obviously sarcastic comment.... And he has not had everything handed to him, look at this pic of him from way back he was doing this on a 300ex with stock shocks and 20'' realtors....Thats not exactly some rich little kid with a full out race quad mommy and daddy bought.

http://i53.tinypic.com/fjopzk.jpg

QuadJunkies
01-20-2011, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SRH
it actually doesnt make sense because i saw on a post someone had in forum he was saying he hates california... but hey, win a pro class championship in every major series in the country.. would be cool to see

You have more than just Cali. in WORCS. Theres a mix of Idaho, Wash. State and Arizona . Desert,MX and XC at Washugal - or so I would think since Wash. is know for woods racing .

Should be an intersting mix htis year in the WORCS Pro class, I personally think its awesome ! Its good for our sport !
The last time he was at a WORCS race he was rippin on the Kawi.
I know he mentioned int he past he liked WORCS racing and will be a change in venue for him .

OutlawBill
01-21-2011, 08:09 AM
Who is building Bomb Squad race quads?

DEVINF450R
01-21-2011, 09:35 AM
IDK but MY bet is Walsh is building their quads

madskrillz2
01-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah on A T V s c e n e they interviewed Mike and he said he's gonna be workin with them.

KingpinsEx
01-21-2011, 08:46 PM
When I first heard about this new deal with Creamer I was hoping he would be riding that custom Walsh Honda/LTR he is building, that would be SICK! Unfortunately I am sure the producation rules in the WORCS series would prevent that...

400grl
01-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Well....first race is in the books! Warnia, Nelson, Fredericks on the podium. Creamer got the holeshot, but had some armpump issues.....should be a good season, for sure!!

dennis45
01-26-2011, 03:39 PM
bomb squad is building the quads for JC Theo Lusardi doing the mechical , they use was Walsh a-arms , swing arm and FOX .

Baracudaaa
02-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Just ran round 1 GP race in D37, another great Baron vs. Creamer race! Baron ended up winning by a hair, but Creamer was very fast the entire race. It was only a 45 minute race format, and they were neck and neck the whole time. I ended up 4th in the vet class, arm pump ended up slowing me way down.
On another note, Baron took 1st place in the unclassified birt bike race saturday morning out of a field with 150 riders in 1 race, that guy rips on a dirt bike!!!!

QuadJunkies
02-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Baracudaaa
Just ran round 1 GP race in D37, another great Baron vs. Creamer race! Baron ended up winning by a hair, but Creamer was very fast the entire race. It was only a 45 minute race format, and they were neck and neck the whole time. I ended up 4th in the vet class, arm pump ended up slowing me way down.
On another note, Baron took 1st place in the unclassified birt bike race saturday morning out of a field with 150 riders in 1 race, that guy rips on a dirt bike!!!! i knew from the first time i seen baron do an atv race he was going to be a heck of a rider to contend with.