PDA

View Full Version : Fox Poduim X Rear Shock and Few Extras.... CHEAP and another Factory Part

motorcrossboy18
01-08-2011, 10:42 AM
This is a Fox Podium X Rear Shock I need to sell ASAP.... It came off a factory kawi race quad which most people know i have on here cause ive sold most parts off it..... it is in great shape has low hrs since rebuild.... built for around a 155 to 185 pound rider.... it is a factory only shock so i was told it has internals that arent available to the public... it does work very well never got any kick from it when i rode with it.... the weight ranges may be more not forsure and im guessing even if ur not a serious racer it wouldnt matter and also a heavier xc rider could run this for woods riding.... im gonna make a sweet deal out of this cause i need it gone....

im asking $715 shipped but dont go and think thats too high just yet cause heres the deal im gonna throw in a brand new renthal rear sprocket never opened 38T with it and a new 15T front never used and also throwing in the factory seat brackets i have that remove the tool tray... walsh did make these for a lil while and they retailed for $120 ... im also gonna throw in a brand new never rode on stock chain only missing a master link and also a brand new never used stock rear sprocket... i can also give u a gold rk chain that i took off of my quad been raced on few times but still got life left in it.... be good back up chain ....

and the shock does have the remote resi mount with it also.... its all in great shape... again $715 shipped an i need gone asap... if not interested in the other parts then let me know and ill give you price without.... i have to sell in the next week though...

so ur getting
- FOX Podium X Rear Shock with Factory internals retail $950
- Renthal Rear Sprocket 38T New retail $60
- Front Sprocket New in Package also 15T retail $28
- Custom Trick Seat Brackets retail ? walsh retail $120
PLUS NEW STOCK CHAIN AND SPROCKET

txt or call about details leave message if no answer 606-682-8969
can email pics of shock upon request..... motorcrossboy183@hotmail.com