PDA

View Full Version : Roll Designs Upsetting

kooner69
01-08-2011, 12:10 AM
I had a set of Roll design nerfs for my YFZ for 2 years and never used them until my DG ones finally looked like poop , i had these on for one ride , when i parked her for the winter my 13 year old son stepped on the end of the bar and one of the mount tabs on the peg just snapped , i contacted roll design and they wanted pics over 2 months ago , i have requested an update regarding the fact if they are going to honor their company name , but no response , should we be dealing with a company that dont stand by their products ?????

hanes17
01-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Sounds like you should just send pics and see what happens.

kooner69
01-11-2011, 12:18 PM
I did send them pics in November after they requested them , I have heard nothing since , and I have tried to get a email reply multiple times after and also nothing

trailrider894
01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Call them...

HondaPohl
01-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Screw them!

motochamp250
01-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Screw them!

really? he bought the nerfs two years ago. used or not, you won't find many people willing to do anything after that much time. that's hardly the attitude to have towards a company like roll. they build quality stuff.

i agree with trailrider. if you were that worried about it, you would CALL them. TALK to a person and tell them your problem and work something out. everyone starts bashing when it comes to not responding emails and such without ever even calling. JMO

hunter

Honda#4
01-26-2011, 09:14 PM
I've emailed Roll lots of times and I found it's better to call them personally, they don't always answer emails.

kooner69
01-27-2011, 10:20 PM
they responded requesting pictures is the reason I stayed with email , then after i sent them the pics of their brand new nerfs that broke , all communication just stopped I will be calling when i get a chance here maybe tomorrow we will see what happens from there

cosinostra
02-08-2011, 09:19 PM
I bought the Roll heel gaurds for my 08 YFZ450 (in Oct 07) and the holes on one of them didn't line up at all. I called them and they sent a new one even before I mailed the one I had back to them. The one I got still didn't line up. I redrilled the holes, made a couple other mods. Called them again, took pictures and emailed them. I had another heel gaurd at the house within the week.... Still have the new spare in a box.

Sometimes we forget that the people that run these places actually do have to work and don't have time to sit on the computer answering emails or texting. A phone call is the best way to get things done.

Roll is a good company but I wouldn't expect them to send out a new set of nerf bars. Not saying they won't, I just wouldn't expect it condsidering the situation.

Good luck though....

atvextremerider
02-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by kooner69
I had a set of Roll design nerfs for my YFZ for 2 years and never used them until my DG ones finally looked like poop , i had these on for one ride , when i parked her for the winter my 13 year old son stepped on the end of the bar and one of the mount tabs on the peg just snapped , i contacted roll design and they wanted pics over 2 months ago , i have requested an update regarding the fact if they are going to honor their company name , but no response , should we be dealing with a company that dont stand by their products ?????
Do you have a warranty? Also just call them and explain what happened. That cant hurt