PDA

View Full Version : new 300ft dirt track in Florida!!!!

JOHNDOE83
01-07-2011, 02:14 PM
In Ft. Mead Florida theres a new 300ft dirt drag strip, they have a light tree and time slips the whole 9.

Ive been to 2 races there and its worth the trip, the people are cool and the drag quads are fast!!!

my 400ex ran a best time of 5.6, and there was a banshee running a 5.09 and a raptor that was even faster that took home all the money that day.

This place is called the dirty foot mud ranch www.dirtyfootmudranch.com and is a newly opened riding spot with tons of ride area for you and the family to ride and camp.

If you think your quads fast bring it here and lets find out!!!

IRoostU
03-31-2011, 06:27 PM
I have been there! Great place and great people for sure. The name has been changed, its now Dirty Foot Adventures. They have Harescrambles too. Next one is April the 9th. I will be there!

JOHNDOE83
03-31-2011, 08:18 PM
I just got a +7 swingarm, hope to break my track time at the drag strip next month!!!!

05DodgeDakota
08-11-2011, 06:45 AM
I go to Dirty Foot Adventures all the time, and I love the place!

The track is 300' with Pro style Christmas Tree Lights and has a 1000' shutdown area and 30' wide lanes. It is irrigated and has guard rails. They have monthly races, both bracket and ET with classes for everyone and every machine. They also have a swimming hole w/ zipline, 50+ miles of trails, camping, etc.

http://www.dirtyfootadventures.com/

and check them out on facebook