PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha/Honda Super Mini for Sale.

racerdad12
01-07-2011, 07:52 AM
2008 Honda CRF150R SuperMini Quad with a Yamaha YFZ450 Chassis. This quad has only been rode about 9 times and is in very good condition. The motor was just rebuilt and has zero hours. This quad gives you the big-bike feel; true long suspension, and great power for the youth classes. This quad has attracted alot of attention where ever we go. I bought the bike used for $15,500 but I am letting it go for much cheaper. (Contact about price). The great thing about this quad is that you can buy standard chassis parts anwhere you like as well as your honda motor parts. Your not stuck buying exspensive JB, or Cobra parts. Also in all of the time my daughter rode this at nationals she has finished in the top 10 and never broke down. We keep our quads well maintained and race ready at all times. Here are some features of this amazing bike: Shortened 3" frame, Tig Welded and gusseted, Frame and sub frame power coated gloss white, Houser +3" long Travel A-Arms, Custom Axis Triple Rate long travel front shocks, custom axis dual rate long travel rear shock( both w/ rebound & comp adj.) Houser long travel rear linkage, AC bumper, AC RacePeg Nerf Bars, blingstar grab bar, Holeshot MXR6 rear tires, Hipser single bead Lock Front Tires, sidewinder Ti-Moly sprockets, RK gold chain, TM design works chain rollers ad slide, Streamline steel braided brake lies, g-force axle. houser Anti-Vibe steering stem, flex handlebars, steering stabilizer, ODI grips, ASV levers, HondaThumb Throtle, Pro armor kill switch, Alumium skid plate, Billet gas cap, Gripper seat cover.
2008 CRF150R MOTOR: 0 hours, 50 total hours since whole quad was built, CP 13:1 high comp piston, Ported ad polished Head, hotcams stage 2 camshaft, Heavy Duty Valve springs, Barnett clutch, CRF 250 Head Pipe, Two Brothers mid pipe and Silencer, Pro design High Flow Intake, K&N Filter with Outerware, R&D Adjustable accelerator Pump. If you are interested in this great deal & want to see plenty of pictures please contact me at a12h2fast4u@aol.com or 570-760-7895.
-Charlie Honeywell