PDA

View Full Version : Check me out in dirtwheels

wes350x
01-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone my R's made it on dirtwheels. Check page 30 at the top. Whoooaaa!!

MANIAK 88R
01-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I had a pic in the readers ride section of DW a couple of years back they messed up my wifes name with where I was from though. If you ever check out the other R-site, the banner is a pic of me that got into sand addiction oct 07.

Right on for getting in the Mag.

I think all of us 250R riders need to keep on submitting our pics to these mags so they know us die hards are still out here.

I realize the world has gone to the 4-pokes but I get tired of reading about how this guys header is better than that guys header.

And some of us don't care about how to adjust our valves, We just buy new ones !!! LOL

wes350x
01-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by MANIAK 88R
I had a pic in the readers ride section of DW a couple of years back they messed up my wifes name with where I was from though. If you ever check out the other R-site, the banner is a pic of me that got into sand addiction oct 07.

Right on for getting in the Mag.

I think all of us 250R riders need to keep on submitting our pics to these mags so they know us die hards are still out here.

I realize the world has gone to the 4-pokes but I get tired of reading about how this guys header is better than that guys header.

And some of us don't care about how to adjust our valves, We just buy new ones !!! LOL

No doubt, I submitted it about 4 months ago and was hoping it would make it one day.

pdxbigfoot
01-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Always good to see a "old" R make it to print.

Its a good way to remind alot of people to remember their roots.

SilverLake250R
01-07-2011, 07:17 AM
I saw that the other day and said to my buddy, "Hey look there's Wes from the forum..." before I even read the caption.

He rides a 450...just doesn't understand...

Congrats tho man! Looking at pics of 250R's that people submitted is pretty much the only thing that mag is good for anymore...

leager-n-ky
01-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Nice Quads, Congrat's !!!!!

wes350x
01-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Might be going overbpard but Im gonna laminate that sheet and put it on my shop wall. I want to buy an extra mag just to keep too.

973trx250r87
01-08-2011, 11:11 PM
i read this went to 711 to see if they had the rite issue sat there and read it the Rs looked sick needless to say i was asked to leave because its not a library ooppss

ridgeracer
01-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by wes350x
Might be going overbpard but Im gonna laminate that sheet and put it on my shop wall. I want to buy an extra mag just to keep too.
Nah, I don't think that's overboard at all. Just proud of your machines is all. I'd do the same. :D

Grats BTW