PDA

View Full Version : kicker plastic

dgmiller
01-06-2011, 07:48 AM
i have an 06 honda 450 with a kicker added. my question is i'm looking at new take off plastic that is not for a kicker, is it hard to make it fit?

adamped415
01-06-2011, 09:22 AM
all you need is the kicker insert

Scro
01-06-2011, 10:01 AM
The kicker inserts are pretty hard to come by. You can't buy just the piece separately, and nobody wants to separate it from their plastic to sell it to you. I've seen alot of people cut a hole the shape of the kicker in the ER plastic. It looks decent if you take your time.

dgmiller
01-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Scro
The kicker inserts are pretty hard to come by. You can't buy just the piece separately, and nobody wants to separate it from their plastic to sell it to you. I've seen alot of people cut a hole the shape of the kicker in the ER plastic. It looks decent if you take your time.

thats what i figured :( i'll keep looking for some kicker plastic

Nate Dogg #76
01-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I have 2 sets of red kicker plastic that are junk. The kicker insert is good though. I will sale you the insert cheap. PM me if interested.

DnB_racing
01-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Nate Dogg #76
I have 2 sets of red kicker plastic that are junk. The kicker insert is good though. I will sale you the insert cheap. PM me if interested. I feel like I must be an outcast!!!!
about a month ago I was looking for the same piece!!! and all I found was full sets of front and rears!!!
no one had the insert, I just got a brand new full rear fender for $149 from my supplier, and all I need is the insert, so if you have 2 of the inserts, I would buy one so I dont have to tear apart a new fender

DnB_racing
01-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Nate Dogg #76
I have 2 sets of red kicker plastic that are junk. The kicker insert is good though. I will sale you the insert cheap. PM me if interested. Nate the inserts are for 06+???? I hope