PDA

View Full Version : nuclear cowboyz

selbygirl
01-05-2011, 06:55 PM
www.nuclearcowboyz.com are coming to maryland and pa this month they have quads in the show allso

bigdeal00
01-06-2011, 05:30 AM
We are going to see them tonight in Lakeland , Fl. Saw them last year in tampa , what a great show. The females in their show are probably a little ......... well more pg 17 than G rated but i just cover Cales eyes till i see that those parts are over ;)

edwardsp&b
01-06-2011, 06:48 AM
but i just cover Cales eyes till i see that those parts are over

Im sure that you arent closing your eyes during that segment. If anything your looking harder. LOL

Ben's birthday is aroung the corner and he wants to go see the supercross in atlanta, but its on Aonia National weekend. You guys enjoyed the cowboyz? I might check on that instead.
Bryan

nitrofish
01-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Check out Fuel tv, they have a special about the Nuke Boyz show. Looks cool, girls look hot. Coming to Cols. Oh in February. Jack seen a quad back flip last year at the monster truck event, that is when I covered his eyes!

familyof5
01-06-2011, 09:55 AM
You guys have me a little confused. Am I supposed to cover Ashton's eyes when the quads flip or when the girls come out. Please help me be a responsible parent!!!!

bigdeal00
01-07-2011, 02:21 PM
So we went to the first show of 2011 last night and it was pretty good.They added some new stuff to what they did last year and had 2 quads in the show!Worth going to see if you never have. And YES BRIAN the girls are still in the show.:D :D :D

coffing918
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
went last year in east Rutherford NJ ,, it was a great show!