PDA

View Full Version : Thank U so much

RCR_531
01-02-2011, 02:39 PM
I need to thank Mike Deal for all of his help while we were in Florida last Week. It was great to meet you and Cale and for all of the things that you taught me. The little quad is so much easier for Bryce to ride now. I hope that Gforce knows how great it is to have you on their side. I can't wait to see you guys again in Feb.

Also to Scott Ward and Mushin Racing for letting Bryce come out and ride with you guys. Everyone was so nice and helpful with getting him up to speed. Now I hope he doesn't forget to much while we are up here in the frozen IL. I can't believe that the Mini only had 5 hours on it when we arrived in Fl and 8 hours on it when we left with only 3 days of riding.

Time to buy a big building to be indoors while it is so cold out. Cold weather suck

greenmachine70
01-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Mike is definitely a good guy. Have known him since High School. He will help ANYONE to get their kid on the track. And he knows how to set the minis up to run too.
Cale is also a great kid and an awesome rider. Cant wait to watch him in our local 100cc class this year.

Ride1Rob
01-02-2011, 07:41 PM
+2,,, I met Mike a couple of years ago when Jams bike broke down before the race. He came over and offered Jam to ride Cales backup bike and didn't even know me. We've been cool ever since. Definitely a standup guy that not only wants the best for his kid but ALL the kids :muscle: