PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks!!!

madsmokey12
01-01-2011, 09:45 PM
well i heard news that im going back to Florida. i love Florida but i can't Take MY YFZ with me :( Really Sucks. right now im selling my KX80 and Blaster some guy is coming to look at them Tomorrow. i don't really care about them more money in my pocket. but i really don't wanna sell my YFZ. im gonna try and find away i can bring it back with me. i was gonna buy my own trailer to hook it up to my SUV and bring it back. but my dad told me it's not coming with... this is ****ing bullcrap what do i do?

CJM
01-01-2011, 09:47 PM
IDK, kinda sucks man. You can score a trailer very cheap tho.

You could move out and stay where you are too.

rpfeifer11
01-01-2011, 09:49 PM
If I were you I would sell the yfz and when you are financially ready just get your own place and another yfz.

madsmokey12
01-01-2011, 09:56 PM
well where i live in Florida the Closest place to ride is 2 hours away. so it is kind of pointless to have it but i really hate to sell it you know

rpfeifer11
01-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah you are better off just accumulating money for a few years and then eventually moving somewhere where you can ride. That is if you are even into it in a few years. I was real hardcore into riding and now I don't even care.

CJM
01-01-2011, 10:04 PM
2 hours isnt bad, get a trailer and take it there when you got time.

If there is one thing I wont sell its my quad. Just one of those things Ive personalized way to much to get rid of.

TCracin440ex
01-01-2011, 10:43 PM
i would find a way to take it with you.

let me tell you i have owned and ridden quads all my life i started out as a kid on a yamaha 80 3 wheeler then moved from that to a trx 70 quad then to a suzuki 125 quadrunner when i got older. i went from that to a honda recon, to a 92 honda 250x sport quad, then a 400ex to my 450r . i havent gone a year without a quad then in 2008 i sold my 2006 trx 450r and now i regret it every day of my life. i want another quad so bad that i can taste it but i do not have the finances or the credit to afford another quad so im just SOL. id give anything to have my 450r back or even a utility quad to ride. im moreso wanting a utility now because of where i live and i can get more use out of a ute then what i can a sport quad...but i want another quad so bad that i can taste it but unfortueatley i cant afford it due to no job and bad economy, nobody is hiring and nobody has any work. not even side jobs.

so if i was you id keep your quad if any way possible just my .02$

finsteratv
01-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by CJM
2 hours isnt bad, get a trailer and take it there when you got time.

If there is one thing I wont sell its my quad. Just one of those things Ive personalized way to much to get rid of.
same here my quad is where i draw the line. i just dont have time to mod it :mad:

lonnie1977
01-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Parted out my 450R just before the summer and regreted it all summer. I'm lucky I was able to buy a new one last month but I HATED not having one last summer. Keep it as long as yoou can!

chucked
01-02-2011, 05:59 AM
closest place to me is 2.5-3 hours.

rpfeifer11
01-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Haha I'm sorry. You might not want to listen to me becuase I am not used to the whole driving thing. My closest track is 20 minutes and the second closest is 40. Breezewood is 1.5 hours and that is the furthest I have ever driven for a track. I keep forgetting about those that drive hours for a track and still love it. It's all in what you want and are able to do. If you love it and want to stay with it then do everything you can to do that.

LT80
01-02-2011, 07:44 AM
2 hours........That's local.
I've drove from PA to California 3 times to go to Glamis..:D

I had a chance to sell my 250R. I just couldn't do it.
Get a trailer.:)

madsmokey12
01-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Thing is I don't have a choice to bring it back. Idk what's gonna happen. I'm gonna try to talk my dad to let me bring it back or I'm probley gonna leave it at the house up here or sell it. Really sucks tho I had big plans for this bike to I have over $1000 cash I was gonna put in it :(

250rsforlife
01-02-2011, 09:26 AM
strap it to the top of your SUV