PDA

View Full Version : trx250r and yz426 hybrid frame. both 2000

Pimped_wart_no2
01-01-2011, 03:38 PM
i have a complete 86 trx250r i need to get rid of. it'd just sitting in the garage and would come with A LOT of extra stuff. motor has a newer top end maybe 15 hours on it probably less cut head gasket running 175 lbs of compression needs race fuel. has houser plus 2 std travel a arms with pep shocks. has a stock 400ex swingarm which is minus 1 compaired to stock and about 7 pounds lighter using 400ex linkage. stock rear shock. would come with a stock rear axle and your choice of plastics either red race cut maier stuff or stock white full fenders. the hood has a vent cut in the stock hood and either set of fenders are pretty aged but niether are cracked. not sure what tires and rims it will come with but will be after market most likely itp t9 baja reinforced ring wheels.comes with two pipes. an lrd adjustable and a paul turner race pipe. only one paul turner silencer. and to go along with this package i want to include another stock 250r frame that has been modified for a yz426 motor. motor is in the frame along with intake exhaust radiator and wiring harness. only things not there is carb and coil. plus i can throw in some stock a arms and stock swing arm and some other extra stuff that needs to be out of my garage. all of this which is almost two complete quads. one complete and alot of parts to try to make the other complete for 2000. i just need the room in my garage and want this stuff out i will take pic if you are interested and get things ready. i can meet you somewhere or you can pick up from my house. let me know. my number is 7202856341 and name is cole. please contact me as soon as you can. if deal made soon i may be able to throw in some paddle tires on rims. thanks. any questions just ask

will try to post pics up later