PDA

View Full Version : its that time of the year

extremeblastr
12-31-2010, 03:33 PM
well deals are going to start being finalized for the upcoming season over the next two months or so and there are looking to be some real shocks. i live about 10 minutes away from creamers parents house and the word coming out of his family and friends is that hes going to be teaming up with eichner for some west coast racing in the itp and worcs series'. supposedly he couldn't work out any real support for the atva series. had somebody from long island that was willing to toss some cash around but he was looking to make some money again this year. where the hell is the sport at that the reigning champ won't be returning to defend his title...

rbgnwa45
12-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Where the hell is the money? Is what it all comes down to.

jcs003
01-01-2011, 03:04 AM
ATV race funding is like a rollercoaster ride it seems. the big money supporters are always jumping in and out of the sport. if ATV racing had the steady funding that dirt bikes have had, who knows where this sport would be now.

madskrillz2
01-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
well deals are going to start being finalized for the upcoming season over the next two months or so and there are looking to be some real shocks. i live about 10 minutes away from creamers parents house and the word coming out of his family and friends is that hes going to be teaming up with eichner for some west coast racing in the itp and worcs series'. supposedly he couldn't work out any real support for the atva series. had somebody from long island that was willing to toss some cash around but he was looking to make some money again this year. where the hell is the sport at that the reigning champ won't be returning to defend his title...

I heard this too but didn't wanna believe it was true. It really is sad when the champ can't get a deal. I wouldn't wanna race either if I couldn't get a decent amount of money at that level. I know we all do it for fun but at their level and the work they put in, they deserve some cash.

01-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Looks like wimmer might be out to. also havvissto is not racing this year neatv