PDA

View Full Version : WTT: My Walsh YFZ for your Hybrid

CADWELL
12-31-2010, 02:22 PM
As hard as it is for me to do, I'm willing on trading my YFZ that I recently rebuilt for preferably a Walsh/CRF or '03 YZ or a Laeger/CRF..

By bike has been reliable and has never given me any problems, but I've always wanted a Hybrid and I'd be willing to trade. I have alot of spare parts to go with it and it comes with a title.

I'm willing to make the drive anywhere in the Southwest if I have to.

Here's a link to my bike and the mods...The motor runs very strong and has about 10 hrs on it. The front plastics have recently been race cut.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=455235&perpage=10&pagenumber=3

Hit me up for any detials.....Chris

krazykarl
02-12-2011, 11:02 PM
just wondering y u want to switch so bad? seems like ur quads fully pimped out. i try n tell all my factory ride buddys the hybrids the way to go. when i beat there hi comp/ ported/ cammed 450 with a all stock motor, they always think theres work done, but there aint. LOL well good luck, n i think ur makin the rite move.

gtilley45
02-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Yeah, he traded for a nice Laeger CRF. I talk to him a lot and we were both trying to trade our YFZ's for hybrids. I ended up with the hybrid he was looking at first, and he ended up with the one I was looking at first. LOL But I went from an all Walsh/Fox YFZ to a Walsh YZ hybrid so I'm happy. :cool:

Hey Chris, how'd the race go yesterday?

CADWELL
02-14-2011, 07:31 PM
krazykarl-I've just been wanting a hybrid for quite some time but came to the conclusion that I couldn't afford to buy one out right so I traded my YFZ for a Laeger/CRF450.

Gtilley- the race went way better then what I anticipated. I was a bit nervous for my first moto being on a new bike and all. I went 1-2 for 2nd overall, but I was on the leaders 6-pack rack drinking beer the entire 2nd moto and ended up finishing in 2nd for a 2nd overall haha..

I feel more confident on my Laeger then my YFZ and I think it's turned out to be a good decision that I made. I'm already looking foward to my next race....