PDA

View Full Version : where do these people come from...

jcs003
12-31-2010, 02:37 AM
these douchebags definitly took the sport out of it. maybe we could put them in a pen and let me take a hacksaw to their head!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2010/12/30/prize-deer-slaughtered-in-butler-county/

PaRedneckRiders
12-31-2010, 07:11 AM
I heard about this, and i think its really sad and pathetic.

I know a thing or two about raising deer because my aunt used to have some.

Im a hunter and i see stuff poached more than enough around here.
If they wanted the money that bad why kill an animal to try and get it??

Around here if you go for a quad ride or something a couple days or a week after rifle season is over i can always find dead deer most of them end up on the power-lines. What i also see is more hunter walking around after the season is over or on a sunday, what they do is shoot there (Monster) deer on sunday let it lay in the cold till monday then go pull it outta the woods.

I just think this is really pathetic and poaching for money seems to be happening more and more lately.

CJM
12-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Sickening really, people will do anything so they can have that trophy on the wall. Willing to bet it wasnt older people either, mostly young guys who did the deed in that article.

Back in the day I knew guys who would poach and go sell the meat to exotic restaurants in NYC or shoot a doe and screw on antlers...

People have no sportmanship anymore..

3400ben
12-31-2010, 07:43 PM
There is big money in rack theft. A good set of horns will sell for thousands.

rpfeifer11
12-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Wow that is rediculous.

99400esex
12-31-2010, 11:49 PM
some crazy people in butler

C. Lindsey #18
01-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Some people just have no respect for anyone else's animals or land,..had a poacher down in Western, Ky killed 32 Bucks in half a year, one night a land owner saw truck lights on his property parked his truck at the end of the drive watchin the poacher, Land owner witnessed poacher take a buck...Land owner took his shotgun snuck up behind poachers truck shot out his rear window & shot tailgate made poacher drop his gun till sheriffs arrived later on sheriffs went to poachers house 32 bucks were layed out in a ditch behind his house with racks cut off....I aint no PETA person but for someone to do that to deer & poachers they're worthless POS's! Have A Nice Day

jcs003
01-01-2011, 11:25 AM
im a hunter my whole life and these farms keep the population strong in private hunting reserves. plus the deer that get loose pass on good genes to the wild herds. this type of breeding is good because there is so much urban area and the growth continues.

this type of unessary cruelty has no benefit at all. it is simply a cruel act of greed.

99400esex
01-01-2011, 11:39 AM
People are pathetic sometimes. I remember my first buck I shot when I was 12, it was a big 7 point and we tracked it for hours with no luck in finding it. Next day it was laying on the side of the road with the horns cut off