PDA

View Full Version : How fast is your...

tri5ron
12-30-2010, 10:41 PM
...car, truck, bike, whatever ?
Here's a chance for you to put up and prove it...

http://mojavemile.com/

SpasticR450
12-30-2010, 11:12 PM
To fast for you :macho

honda400ex2003
12-31-2010, 07:16 PM
ron has all kinds of tricks up his sleeve...

he will sneak up and attack any time. :D steve

Exrider434
01-01-2011, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by SpasticR450
To fast for you :macho

yea i bet that eclipse will break land speed records dude, the spoiler is what makes the car do that right?

ben300
01-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Exrider434
yea i bet that eclipse will break land speed records dude, the spoiler is what makes the car do that right?

no no, its the racing stripe...it adds a minimum of 600 ponies. A MINIMUM!

honda400ex2003
01-01-2011, 07:52 AM
lets see~

theoretical looked up values for some of them

CBR about 140-150 estimate

400ex 72-75

mxz 800 105 geared down a tooth to get that

mxz 700 107-109

250r 65-67 with 18s

sunfire 100 limited

explorer unsure and dont worry about it i guess. most likely 100

silverado 100 limiter

thats all of my stuff, most have been gps checked or are on the speedo of the cars.

steve

trick450r
01-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I had my firebird up a shade over 150 once...it would def go higher but I just dont see that being too safe in an fbody haha.

trailrider894
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM
'01 KX250 75mph

'00 400ex Never cared how fast.

'96 Monte Carlo 110mph

'79 Monza Spyder 140mph

'78 Camaro 153mph

Thats all i've got right now that runs. lol

BTW SpasticR450 will argue with you all day long about bull crap, don't even bother dissing him, just race him then we will ALL know he is slow.

Canadian144
01-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Little bit too far to go! haha.

Fastest I've gone on my LTR450 was about 72 mph. Now I have different tires/gearing and more mods, so I don't really know where it would be. When I hit 72 I didn't run out of motor, but I was out of room. Could probably hit 75-80 in the right conditions (theoretically).

No clue about the CR125s.

finsteratv
01-01-2011, 08:43 PM
the following are all aproximate speeds taken on a closed course.
400ex (stock) - 125mph :eek:
mt.bike-73mph :eek:
old 300ex - 100mph :eek:
when i get pissed and throw sh*t about 80...:p

SpasticR450
01-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ben300

crazy no wing or stripe :confused:

trailrider894
01-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by ben300

He only wishes his looked like that... His is a plain jane white DSM with Black wheels.... :tired:

Spastic how fast does your DSM go anyway? I don't think i have ever heard you give a HP figure or Top Speed or even a 1/4 mile time on your car???

ZBlaster
01-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
He only wishes his looked like that... His is a plain jane white DSM with Black wheels.... :tired:

Spastic how fast does your DSM go anyway? I don't think i have ever heard you give a HP figure or Top Speed or even a 1/4 mile time on your car???

Can't forget the **** *** body kit.

SpasticR450
01-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Soon as i get a licens ill have to let yas no. lol. Around 230

trailrider894
01-02-2011, 06:22 AM

ha ha ha you don't even have a license yet?? LMAO

rpfeifer11
01-02-2011, 07:26 AM
crazy no wing or stripe :confused:

Maybe you painted over it with the spray paint?

trick450r
01-02-2011, 09:55 AM

wow are you really 26 years old, bragging about your stock DSM, with no license?

if so my mind has official been blown...

Tommy Warren
01-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I have the fastest car ever....all i need is a license to prove it:ermm:

BlaineKaiser450
01-02-2011, 02:36 PM
LOL

trailrider894
01-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
wow are you really 26 years old, bragging about your stock DSM, with no license?

if so my mind has official been blown...

Or he lost he being a retard... .XD

Tommy Warren
01-02-2011, 06:37 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uguXNL93fWg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0 xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uguXNL93fWg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0 xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SpasticR450
01-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uguXNL93fWg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0 xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uguXNL93fWg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0 xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HAHAHAHAHA now thats funny!

Ruby Soho
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
my 110 hauls some serious ***:chinese:

and my powerstroke probably could reach 100. however i never have tried to max it out seeing as its a powerstoke.

trx310R#24
01-03-2011, 12:58 AM
08' SS cobalt t/c 160mph i may have had it going faster but i have no way to tell =p speedometer only gos to 160 =p i never was a big fan of 4cylinders but this car has balls.

CJM
01-03-2011, 03:30 AM
My Vette can do 180mph plus, Im willing to bet the LT5 goes faster than that.

400exrider69
01-03-2011, 10:15 PM
I've had my 12v cummins up to 92-93 but it was on a short lil race never needed to go much faster.

02 kx 125 bout 52-54

02 scrambler 500 50

16 mph for a short span on a bicycle

01-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Not a fan of top speed comparissons, more concerned with how rong it takes to get there.

400exrider707
01-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Peter Chao
Not a fan of top speed comparissons, more concerned with how rong it takes to get there.

That's why it's a 1 mile run. It's still an acceleration contest, kind of, but you have to deal with more speed. It's pretty cool.

I've had my 06 powerstroke up near 125mph guessing, I let off any my buddy in his 07 VW GTI went by me at about 133.

I need a LOT more room than him to slow down though haha.

Why is it you guys haven't learned to ignore Spastic yet? If you ignore, he will eventually go away.

01-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Not sure what my whip wirr do in the mire but its tripre digits in the 1/4 mire.

kfx400rider03
01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
i have a banshee with slight mods that will destroy anything.:p
sorry had to say it. all the people around me that had banshees seemed to beleive they where the fastest thing ever built...

tri5ron
01-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Why is it you guys haven't learned to ignore Spastic yet? If you ignore, he will eventually go away. I'm getting the same rumblings in my stomach for a certain northern neighbor, with a penchant for typing in asian accents.

maybe when I type, I should try to sound like "Mater" from the Pixar movie, Cars?

01-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
maybe when I type, I should try to sound like "Mater" from the Pixar movie, Cars?

prease do, it wourd be epic!

tri5ron
01-04-2011, 09:19 PM
prease do, it wourd be epic! Dude, that was sarcasm.

Something that someone, who lists their occupation as "Comedian", would have picked up on.

"Mater", is funny character.
you, on the other hand, are JUST a character.

You have contributed nothing here.
Not even comedy.

Thumpin440ex
01-04-2011, 10:34 PM
This white sierra is a guy of my truck site. He went 182 on a pass, then the next day backed it up with a 200mph pass I believe.. Not bad for a pickumup truck..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AKP4PJasJw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Zja1oydyg

John

Tommy Warren
01-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Dude, that was sarcasm.

Something that someone, who lists their occupation as "Comedian", would have picked up on.

Not even comedy.

oh snap! right on ron:D

take off rice burner:eek:

01-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Dude, that was sarcasm.

Not even comedy.

YouTube my name, I'm not on here for comedy.

honda400ex2003
01-05-2011, 04:32 PM
YouTube my name, I'm not on here for comedy.

the rest of us are...
thanks for the laughs.

seems like the pussies are coming out of the woodwork this week all over the net. anyone else seem to find the same thing? both the sites i frequent are the same today, no one with a sense of humor and they have their panties stuffed way up in their cracks.

sad to see... sorry ron.

steve

Tommy Warren
01-05-2011, 04:36 PM
nope he's on here to advertise for his youtube channel:rolleyes:

just another douche sitting in his parents basement trying to make money off of the internet because he sucks at life and is to lazy to work
:grr:

400exrider707
01-05-2011, 05:40 PM
If he's here to promote himself and not paying to be a sponsor, ban him.

finsteratv
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003
the rest of us are...
thanks for the laughs.

seems like the pussies are coming out of the woodwork this week all over the net. anyone else seem to find the same thing? both the sites i frequent are the same today, no one with a sense of humor and they have their panties stuffed way up in their cracks.

sad to see... sorry ron.

steve
you can say that again..

400exrider707
01-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Thumpin440ex
This white sierra is a guy of my truck site. He went 182 on a pass, then the next day backed it up with a 200mph pass I believe.. Not bad for a pickumup truck..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AKP4PJasJw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Zja1oydyg

John

Wow! Any build specs on that beast?

tri5ron
01-05-2011, 08:22 PM
YouTube my name, I'm not on here for comedy. at first I thought to myself,
"no, I'm not even going to give him the satisfaction of raising his views count",
but then I thought,... "well, at least give the guy a chance to possibly redeem himself", ... so I went ahead and looked up his name on youtube.
Well guess what the first things I see are???
vids he makes, of what he calls his "retarded brother".

He tries to slide it off, with a disclaimer that he donates big money to the Special Olympics, and therefor we are not supposed to be offended.

WELLLL,..... Sorry Dieeeck-weeed, but you just crossed the line.

Not only is it NOT Funny,
but you have NO CLUE as to what Comedy OR Compassion is.

I'd like for you to show us some PROOF, that you actually donate $5000 to the Special Olympics as you claim to do.

I'm calling you out,.... and calling your bluff here.

I and my wife both, volunteer for the Special Olympics Summer Games, held each year, at Cal State Long Beach.

I'd just LOVE !, to see you show up there, with your "Brother", and just see how funny, or UN-offensive you would be reguarded there.

Dude, you'd be lucky to make it out of there alive!
Those Special Olympic Atheletes, would put such an a*s*s-whoopin'on you, you'd be crying you little pansiebutt off, for mercy.
(Then, you'd best hope that I wasn't around to finish the whoopin', once they got done with you),

'cuz I can GAUURUNEEENTEEE yew thut when Iz guut done, my's duoggs wooudn't even touch what's left.

There,... you like my "Mater" impersonation now ???

Your a F'-in Loser AND a Poser.
Go play your little games somewhere else, and I'll give you a little more advice too.
You might want to keep an eye out over your shoulder, and hope that me or none of friends ever finds you riding out on the trail.
I've got a feeling that you might end up having some "Stability and Control Difficulties", that you weren't prepared for.

Hit the road PUNK !

honda400ex2003
01-05-2011, 11:11 PM
ban hammer needs to be hit... again today. great reply also ron! steve

trailrider894
01-05-2011, 11:14 PM
at first I thought to myself,
"no, I'm not even going to give him the satisfaction of raising his views count",
but then I thought,... "well, at least give the guy a chance to possibly redeem himself", ... so I went ahead and looked up his name on youtube.
Well guess what the first things I see are???
vids he makes, of what he calls his "retarded brother".

He tries to slide it off, with a disclaimer that he donates big money to the Special Olympics, and therefor we are not supposed to be offended.

WELLLL,..... Sorry Dieeeck-weeed, but you just crossed the line.

Not only is it NOT Funny,
but you have NO CLUE as to what Comedy OR Compassion is.

I'd like for you to show us some PROOF, that you actually donate $5000 to the Special Olympics as you claim to do.

I'm calling you out,.... and calling your bluff here.

I and my wife both, volunteer for the Special Olympics Summer Games, held each year, at Cal State Long Beach.

I'd just LOVE !, to see you show up there, with your "Brother", and just see how funny, or UN-offensive you would be reguarded there.

Dude, you'd be lucky to make it out of there alive!
Those Special Olympic Atheletes, would put such an a*s*s-whoopin'on you, you'd be crying you little pansiebutt off, for mercy.
(Then, you'd best hope that I wasn't around to finish the whoopin', once they got done with you),

'cuz I can GAUURUNEEENTEEE yew thut when Iz guut done, my's duoggs wooudn't even touch what's left.

There,... you like my "Mater" impersonation now ???

Your a F'-in Loser AND a Poser.
Go play your little games somewhere else, and I'll give you a little more advice too.
You might want to keep an eye out over your shoulder, and hope that me or none of friends ever finds you riding out on the trail.
I've got a feeling that you might end up having some "Stability and Control Difficulties", that you weren't prepared for.

Hit the road PUNK !

despite our recent talk about punks and just not replying, i also looked up this kid... It is truly sick and Ron has every right to say these things... i want an immediate ban on this Peter Chao...

01-06-2011, 12:07 AM
How can you ban someone for saying something somewhere erse? I have not said anything out of rine on here. What's next? Checking members Facebook accounts to see what they say?

Pappy
01-06-2011, 04:39 AM
I booted him. He adds nothing here. Meant to get him the other day from another thread but decided to see if he was just having a bad day. Now I see he is just an idiot.

tri5ron
01-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks Pappy,
and I won't be surprised to see him pop up again in the future.
We'll deal with it as it comes.

Being a mod,...
(especially on a forum that attracts and has a large membership of youngsters),...
(who obviously do not get much supervision from their parents),...
has got to be a hard thing to do, and a job that is unappreciated by most OF that membership.
And you volunteer for this crap ? ! ? !

I for one, want to say THANK YOU FOR THE JOB THAT YOU DO.

I belive it was Wilkin who made a post last night about how some of the membership starts to whine and cry when one of their buddies gets booted, and they start screaming censorship.

Well, personally for myself,... and to be perfectly honest, t wouldn't bother me one bit to see a little MORE "Censorship" around here.
Hell, even if that included ME, that would be fine. I know I can,(and have), pushed some peoples buttons too.

I know I take it to the questionable limit sometimes, I guess thats kind of what I'm known for around here.
If I'm ever in a position where I've crossed the line,... Then PLEASE, Feel free to call me out right here in public for all to see, or in a private PM. however it would be appropiate, and I'll tone it down.

I know,
that as a moderator,
you have to have a certain amount, (more), of tolerance, on a public forum, than ther might be even in your own home.
And I know, that is a tough thing, to decide on where you draw the line.
And you do ALL of this as a VOLUNTEER !
Hell if there was a way to change that I would.

But since I can't, then I vote for turning up the fire a little on the " Moderation skillet", and taking it from a barely "simmering" , to at least, "medium-low".

Hell, send me a "Ban Button",
and I'll wear the batteries out for you.

The way I see it, it could be just like in the military.
They start becoming a problem, and they get one warning shot, fired across, and over their bow,...
then it's lower the barrel, and wait for a "center punch".

Wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.
It would be just like that interview that was on NBC (I think it was)..
A reporter asked the sniper what he felt when he killed a Taliban,....
and when his responce was.... "Recoil.",

The interview ended right there.

Anyway,
Thanks to you, and ALL the mods, for doing a very tough job.
And also know, that there are some of us here, who WONT complain,.... if and when,.... you guys decide to "turn up the heat a little".

I can think of a few other guys around here, who would be pretty happy to assist, in helping to "sweep out the barn" too.

any way back to our original programming,....

VVVVV Uh Yeah ! DAMN, ME TOO ! whats the specs on that beast?VVVVV

honda400ex2003
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM
x2 thanks for your time mods! you guys have alot more patience than i at some times.

Steve

Thumpin440ex
01-06-2011, 10:45 PM

HKE built 414ci ls engine, 106mm turbo :D

John