PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Gator XUV 825I

HondaRacing83
12-30-2010, 06:53 PM
As some of you know John Deere came out with a new high performance gator.Well my dad has one,theyre sweet as ****.Im just wondering why we dont have a section in the UTV part for the new gator?it outperforms many UTV's already out there,my dad has had 2 rhino 700s before and i have to say this gator is much better,i drove them all alot.

SRH
12-30-2010, 10:52 PM
the utv forums here seem to remain pretty dead lol

HondaRacing83
12-30-2010, 10:54 PM
yeah ik but it would still be nice.i can see a very good future for this gator.

One_Bad_400
01-01-2011, 11:03 AM
I dont feel like the Gator will ever go anywhere do to when people think of John Deere they think of reliable, farm work, tractors, not High Performance off road toys.

jrspawn
01-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Deere Gators(amt's on up) were somewhat the start of UTV's. Gator sales have always been up top and will continue to do so. They have been in a different market though. Deere is trying to venture out into new markets, with the introduction of the 825i and 855d, its been a VERY good start.

I have a fully built long travel rhino and can honestly say hands down the 825i is a Much more comfortable driving then anything off the showroom floor. Very very smooth. And as far as power, until you drive one you would never believe what i have to say about one.

There is still alot of room for improvement, but Deere is without a doubt on the right track.

Justin

Pappy
01-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I want one to replace my Ranger!

madsmokey12
01-01-2011, 03:15 PM
im not a Big Fan of the Gators we got one. don't get my Wrong they look badass but to slow for me

HondaRacing83
01-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by madsmokey12
im not a Big Fan of the Gators we got one. don't get my Wrong they look badass but to slow for me hey dick,the new gators are faster than the rhinos stock for stock.

HondaRacing83
01-01-2011, 03:30 PM
i love our gator,its got bighorns and the factory 14in alloy rims.sounds BA.the only thing i dont like about it is 1.how high it sits and 2.engine is made in china.its like a car engine and 3.i think the belt is mounted to low.
my dad has the power dump,well i took it to load it up with dirt by shovel and go take whereever for jumps,it sits to high so i sad screw this and just went and got the tractor.we can get water up to the gas tank without getting the belt wet,once its wet it wont move.like barely at all.so u have to let it dry for about 10min.if your stuck in water real deep your pretty screwed there also.but all utvs are like that,they need to develop a new system.

jrspawn
01-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I want one to replace my Ranger!

I can get you a sweet deal on one there pappy!

Pappy
01-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Im supposed to be getting several SxS's here for review...the new Gator is one of them. I think the manufactures are aware im logging and are SKEEEERRTTT!:D