PDA

View Full Version : HBomb films?

f1502nv
12-28-2010, 12:08 PM
is hbomb films out of business? the web page does not work anymore and i cant find anything on here or the net about it. Ive been trying to get on for a week now.

TheLane
12-28-2010, 12:14 PM
no i dont beleive so, they just posted a partnership so they are probably updating for this

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/hbombfilms-2010-rgear-atv-motor-sports-tv-programming.html

bbender85
12-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
no i dont beleive so, they just posted a partnership so they are probably updating for this

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/hbombfilms-2010-rgear-atv-motor-sports-tv-programming.html

wow i didn't catch that article.. that would be huge.

f1502nv
12-28-2010, 12:42 PM
ok cool thanks, that would be awsome

yellowzo3
12-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Dangggg this sounds awesome. If they do anything with quads it would probably get some more publicity as well with such a big company helping them out.

Let's just hope all of their stuff won't be as seizure inducing as the later Huevos movies :p

jcs003
12-29-2010, 03:21 AM
that would be cool if they did an atv reality series. like the FMX shows on havoc tv.

Baracudaaa
12-29-2010, 09:19 AM
Thats cool. Wes did a couple of our D37 Gp races last year on his Honder 700, maybe he can get a couple of them put on tv!

brandonw
12-29-2010, 07:01 PM
h bomb really needs to step up there films, i own all of the hevous series and i can honestly say the older videos are way better than the new ones. the past 3 have seem to have been sponsored by polaris or something bc theirs tons of stock popos in them. now the cameras they are using now and some of the angles and big are shots are sick, but the days of the 250rs and hybrids were way better IMO. regardless i will still buy every film they make just want to see something other than polaris in them.

TrapZ400
12-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by brandonw
h bomb really needs to step up there films, i own all of the hevous series and i can honestly say the older videos are way better than the new ones. the past 3 have seem to have been sponsored by polaris or something bc theirs tons of stock popos in them. now the cameras they are using now and some of the angles and big are shots are sick, but the days of the 250rs and hybrids were way better IMO. regardless i will still buy every film they make just want to see something other than polaris in them.
The bomb squad is sponsored by polaris, thats why the team rides them.

By the way hbomb is done making DVDs

TrapZ400
12-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by f1502nv
is hbomb films out of business? the web page does not work anymore and i cant find anything on here or the net about it. Ive been trying to get on for a week now.

www.bombsquadbattalion.com

djeurink
12-30-2010, 06:55 PM
hbombmedia.com

250rsforlife
12-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by brandonw
Im with this guy the older movies were better they did have some sweet shots of the 250r