PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pics....?

DragonGunner
12-23-2010, 07:31 AM
Having trouble posting pic......I go to browse, bring up picture...click "open"....then nothing......shouldn't there be
something that comes up that says download an then you see
the bars downloading??? Haven't had this problem elsewhere an
doesn't seem to be any troubleshooting threads here....After I click
open, the browse space has the info...but thats it....any help apreciated.

Scro
12-23-2010, 07:40 AM
When you click "Open", it should put the location of the pic in the box to the left of browse. There won't be a pop-up. Also, there is a 200kb limit on pictures uploaded. You will get a pop-up if it's too big.

If you're still having trouble, read this. (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=283647)

DragonGunner
12-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks...I just downsized a pic. an will try that....maybe I'm not waiting long enough for it to download....? In fact I'll just try it here an see...

OK....I know when I'm licked.

DragonGunner
12-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Last try with really smaller downsized pic.

DragonGunner
12-23-2010, 08:17 AM
YES!!!!!! Thanks Scro

blacknblue#2
12-23-2010, 08:20 AM
sharp quad, details??

Scro
12-23-2010, 08:22 AM
You can upload any size photo you want, as long as you host it at an outside website like photobucket.

DragonGunner
12-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
sharp quad, details??

Look for the Thread called....Hybrid quads...

Scro...I've got them on photobucket...but don't know how to use it yet...I go to free www.shrinkpictures.com...an downsize an save to my computer pictures....its the best I can figure out....since my sons moved away I can get lost on the tech stuff!!!

Scro
12-23-2010, 03:28 PM
It's pretty easy. After you click post reply, just click on the "IMG" button in the vB Code section. There will be a pop-up, and you just put in the web address of the picture on photobucket, then click OK. That should automatically put the image into post.