PDA

View Full Version : fullbore problems

bean #310
12-22-2010, 11:45 PM
has anybody ever had problems with fullbore, i bought a full set of fenders and i got my rears but ive been waiting on the fronts since september. i ordered them from bvc racing and they cant get ahold of them either.

Fear250r
12-23-2010, 02:23 AM
Have you tried emailing and calling them? I assume you've tried one or the other or both. Just asking..

hontrx265r
12-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Never had a problem getting ahold of them.. but if they are white fenders just be patient. it took me about 6 months to get mine.

bean #310
12-23-2010, 10:29 AM
ya they are white fullbore told bvc racing that they would be in about a couple weeks ago. ive emailed fullbore myself, no responce but i havent called them yet. They guy from bvc has emailed and called them and cannot get ahold of them either way

smokejr
12-24-2010, 09:35 AM
I called them a couple of times inquiring
what was available, they said they would
get back to me and never did, I found a
vendor online, forget who, but ordered
and got my black plastics, so them not
calling you back doesn't surprise me.

croat1
12-24-2010, 04:05 PM
did you purchase the race cut or full fendered fronts? the full fendered fronts are a special order.

pdxbigfoot
12-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Go by their showroom next week after the holiday.
I'm going to need a set of uncut fronts.

Merry X-mas to all!

bean #310
12-24-2010, 09:32 PM
i got the race cut, i was told they didnt have any made up and they had to order stuff from over seas or something, but that was back in september

SilverLake250R
01-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Anybody know if any suppliers have these in stock? I'm looking to buy a set of front race cut and rears in white and I don't want to wait six months...

bean #310
01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
bvc racing is where i got mine, but im still waiting on the front race cut fenders. they had the rear white fenders in stock i already got them so idk if they have anymore of the rears in stock

pdxbigfoot
01-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Sorry it took me so long but I was able to get to Fullbore today.

If memory serves me well I spoke with Grant and showed him this thread. He stated that he had a really tough time getting the white plastic pellets and is currently out right now.
Grant was hopeful he would have it in stock by the end of the month.
He had a decent stack of back orders.
He also said that calling him direct or ordering through a major distributor pretty much gets the same respond time.
Super nice guy so keep trying.

I also saw something really rare and cool while there.....

dtowndiesel
01-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Good info pdxbigfoot, The clear fenders are awesome! I'd love to have a set, did he say he would still make them?

pdxbigfoot
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Even ask about them. They are hanging on the showroom ceiling. I did talk to him about a tank cover that was also there. It was a brushed aluminum look. They opted not to put them in production because of the compounds being brittle.
I didn't get a pic of that though. Next time.

bean #310
01-04-2011, 06:40 PM
so he said they will be ready in about a month. ive been waiting since september, but i know it will be worth the wait if the fronts are as sweet looking as the rears lol...i cant wait to get them

blaster12s
01-04-2011, 10:23 PM
i have delt when them and a phone call will get the job done. there veryy nice and i will never buy a diff kind of fenders afther the service i got from them. went out of there way to get me to the race track by sunday.