PDA

View Full Version : Walsh Race Craft

Fear250r
12-22-2010, 05:49 PM
I just wanted to give Walsh a big thumbs up!! I had emailed several companies requesting stickers to hook up everyone that was getting calendars and Walsh and cometic came through.

Walsh was very enthusiastic about continuing to produce parts and keeping the R alive! So, just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know they were really cool!!

Jesse

danhung11
12-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Mike and Nate are top notch! When I was looking for a set of 86/87 style pegs that were wide with kickups, Mike asked if I could send him a set of stock pegs. Needless to say, two weeks later I had a set of chromoly pegs with removeable stainless steel tops. Unfortunately, I sold them when I parted my bike. Stupid mistake!

In addition, he will visit with you about anything you want built. I close to pulling the string on a full Walsh Chassis for an R. If I can talk my wifey into it, I wish she would only understand. :p

troybilt
12-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Better get on it Dan!

danhung11
12-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
Better get on it Dan!

I know it... maybe Santa will be good to me this year. :blah:

88redrocket
12-22-2010, 07:38 PM
I got my walsh and cometic stickers yesterday thats awesome you did that for us. I think we should send walsh a calendar as well.

Fear250r
12-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 88redrocket
I got my walsh and cometic stickers yesterday thats awesome you did that for us. I think we should send walsh a calendar as well.

Went out today!!

I had already planned on it after they were good enough to get me stickers to send out to you guys.

spintly
12-23-2010, 07:51 AM
I just got my stickers today. Cool suprise, especially considering I didn't know they were coming. I don't have any Walsh components on my R, but my boss has one of their +1, +1 stems on his Honda 450R and it is a very nice piece. Way to go Walsh, Cometic and especially Jesse!

red88r
02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Not a big deal but did everybody recieve stickers that bought a calendar? I never got anything...just stumbled across this thread.

Fear250r
02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by red88r
Not a big deal but did everybody recieve stickers that bought a calendar? I never got anything...just stumbled across this thread.

Unfortunately, no, not everyone got stickers. I received the stickers a few days after the calendars went out. I had some older pre-stamped envelopes hanging around, so I used 'em up and sent out stickers to everyone that bought at least 2 calendars. I might have a couple envelopes left. If I do, I'll send you some.

If I've got a few left, I'll send stickers to whoever bought a calendar, but didn't get stickers. First come, first serve!!

Jesse