PDA

View Full Version : riding in connecticut

HSD400EX
02-11-2003, 04:22 PM
common guys..its enough that we have to take this critisizm about quads in ct..they hate us..if anyone hasnt heard about us..we are from the small town of southbury..have a pretty big track..(as of last year)..well there was this lady...(she was jewish)what a hoe...one day there was about 12 of us at 5:00 in the afternoon rippin it up..i mean tearing it up..we were practicing for the races..so besides the point..the lady comes onto the lamd...(tresspassed...)and my buddy on a sick r goes flyin by her and roostes her like crazy..it was mint...well she talked to us and was totally talking trash..so the night goes on till 8..we stop for the day and pack it up...the following day my buddy was questioned by the cops..and almost citated..was an a======..so that next week were riding and a huge van rolls up..it was the news reporters watching us tear it up..it was great..all we want is some tracks in ct..its not really fair..we pay so high of taxes and are considered the most exspensive state in the us and we dont get any tracks..so all you ct guys gotta get together including me and re gotta make a proposition with d34 and the state..for atleast one track...please write back joe

CT300
02-13-2003, 01:54 PM
sounds good to me

KrazyKid300ex
02-13-2003, 02:42 PM
I hear Ya! we have no where to ride. there is a nice spot in windham. sandy hillclimbs. but kids fly down the street to get there and DEP comes out. There is always that few people who are ****ing retards and ruin ****. a nice place in eat hartford called the cove. along the CT river. nice places. i ride 2 mins from my house where there are trails. Nike Site. Dude we need something. Maybe, Hopefulloy but!>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i doubt it

CT300
02-13-2003, 03:33 PM
sadly due to the recent budget problems the legislatures dont care about riding areas. That leaves us sol for a while

CT300
02-14-2003, 12:52 PM
http://dep.state.ct.us/rec/atvplan.htm

CT300
02-15-2003, 08:04 PM
bump