PDA

View Full Version : Hey Giants Fans

jesseweaver
12-20-2010, 04:18 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-NC2w0cFEs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-NC2w0cFEs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

98warrior350
12-20-2010, 10:03 PM
hahaha, Giants blow!

smr
12-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Man I loved that.

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 08:59 AM
not really a fan of the giants nor do i hate them but i will say that tom coughlin seems like the biggest baby ever... hes always throwing things and making pouty faces.. just like eli.. and im a fan of the mannings but i will say eli always has a negative, shaking head and pouty look to him.... hes prolly fired after this year

300ex_#387
12-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by motochamp250
not really a fan of the giants nor do i hate them but i will say that tom coughlin seems like the biggest baby ever... hes always throwing things and making pouty faces.. just like eli.. and im a fan of the mannings but i will say eli always has a negative, shaking head and pouty look to him.... hes prolly fired after this year

I'll bet you $5 he is still with them next year. If you think Eli is bad look at his brother. I can't stand Payton. He is a good QB but there is just something about him that makes me want to punch him right in the face.

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I'll bet you $5 he is still with them next year. If you think Eli is bad look at his brother. I can't stand Payton. He is a good QB but there is just something about him that makes me want to punch him right in the face.

i won't make that bet b/c it sure wouldn't surprise me! :p

jesseweaver
12-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

yea i know what you mean. i hate both the mannings. theres times in the last few years when they've been good QBs but i just cant stand them. they both just seem like big *****s