PDA

View Full Version : James "Bubba" Stewart

hondaracer_34
12-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Didn't see anyone post this up yet, so here ya go.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000104894/news/james-stewart-comes-clean/

440racer66
12-20-2010, 02:24 PM
yep this has been posted. but its pretty funny

wilkin250r
12-20-2010, 04:07 PM
My computer must be broken. It looked like it loaded fine, and I watched several minutes, but I didn't see the funny parts...

honda400ex2003
12-20-2010, 05:42 PM
nor did i find anything funny in it. james just isnt a funny guy nor do i really like him anyway lol. steve

Jim417mx
12-20-2010, 05:52 PM
haha i thought the complete opposite.. i dont like james but that video was some funny shizzy.

Tommy Warren
12-20-2010, 06:47 PM
so he is basically useless when hes not on 2 wheels.....I think hes useless when he is:eek:

XCRacer236
12-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
so he is basically useless when hes not on 2 wheels.....I think hes useless when he is:eek:

LOL, i'm with this dude.

440racer66
12-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
LOL, i'm with this dude.

but ya cant deny how many wins he has as a pro i used to hate him now i respect him.

jcs003
12-21-2010, 01:14 AM
i dont get it. what was the point...guess he will be racing again.

Kickstarts-suck
12-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Wow.. That video sucked.. I thought he was gay or a drug addict or something...

Im dissapointed :p

PaRedneckRiders
12-21-2010, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck

Thats what i thought man haha didnt know it had to do with him getting back to riding.

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by 440racer66
but ya cant deny how many wins he has as a pro i used to hate him now i respect him.

Because the GOAT retired :devil:

250x_kyle
12-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by motochamp250

im with this guy

kymxriders
12-21-2010, 05:14 PM
what a bunch of racist *****es on this post... he's faster than any1 in motocross/supercross..

Kickstarts-suck
12-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by kymxriders
what a bunch of racist *****es on this post...

Watch your mouth noob.

Who made a racist post???

BlaineKaiser450
12-21-2010, 05:42 PM
I guess if we don't like bubba, we're racist, same as how since I dislike Obama, I'm "racist."

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
I guess if we don't like bubba, we're racist, same as how since I dislike Obama, I'm "racist."

+1

BakerRacing40
12-21-2010, 05:48 PM
All that matters is who has the #1 on their number plate . If js ever gets another one I'll be suprised. Way to much talent around now, he may be or been fast but he can't even get through a moto anymore with out taking a soil sample with his face.

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
All that matters is who has the #1 on their number plate . If js ever gets another one I'll be suprised. Way to much talent around now, he may be or been fast but he can't even get through a moto anymore with out taking a soil sample with his face.

+1 james may have been the fastest, even when him and ricky raced. the biggest difference? consistency. ricky was right on pace and could ride the speed consistently and regularly the entire race. cant win when your not on your bike...

Tommy Warren
12-21-2010, 07:01 PM

he never said he wasn't;)

Tommy Warren
12-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by kymxriders
what a bunch of racist *****es on this post... he's faster than any1 in motocross/supercross..
your racist for bringing up racism in a non race related thread.....

jesseweaver
12-21-2010, 09:06 PM
+1 james may have been the fastest, even when him and ricky raced. the biggest difference? consistency. ricky was right on pace and could ride the speed consistently and regularly the entire race. cant win when your not on your bike...

you're right about consistency being so important. but not more important than winning a championship. think about it.... you make it to the conference championship 4 out of 5 years but a team that won the superbowl in one of those years is going to get more recognition. andrew short is my favorite rider and he is very consistent, same with Kdub. but JS7 will always get more recognition even if he doesnt ever win another race

but when you can consistently finish first, then you know youre the G.O.A.T.

jesseweaver
12-21-2010, 09:09 PM

how'd he do in his last motocross race before retireing?

FHKracingZ
12-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Yea James cant ride consistent at all, I guess since him and ricky are the only 2 people to ever had undefeated outdoor seasons. He won every moto, every race, all out door season 08.

And if you followed mx/sx very close you would know James had Ricky covered at supercross. Outdoors was a different story.

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
how'd he do in his last motocross race before retireing?

how'd he do in that series? because if memory serves, that championship was already locked up haha he could have sat on the bleachers with a cheeseburger and a coke :D

motochamp250
12-21-2010, 09:55 PM
i don't want to turn this into a carmichael vs stewart argument. carmichael used to crash out of races all the time early in his career also but he got smart and figured out that that doesn't win championships.... stewart seems to be lagging in that learning process. i just enjoy watching them all ride even if i dislike a few of them... the speeds they are riding at is incredible and i respect them all... just dislike a few as well

SRH
12-21-2010, 10:35 PM
so much hate, bubba must be doing something right

lets get this straight, dungey got lucky, reed and dungey are b class pros, stewart and carmicheal and villopoto are a class pros, and everyone else is c class pros

dungey won everything this yr but james is hungry and motivated and more mature, dungey may show him a wheel or two through the season liek reed has in the past but come on... when stewart is in the zone, dungey has nothing for him

dungey cant hold his own under pressure j law and poto proved that if stewart mops the floor with him i give hima few races before he settles in 3rd or 4th place and rides there all season

jrspawn
12-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Well..... all I have to say gentlemen..... is SUPERCROSS SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of what happens, this will be the most stacked class supercross has seen in a long time, if not ever!!! Alot of possibilities. I do not think any of the racers will run away with it this year either. It will be a championship earned.

Its still a little early for my stewart bashing to start, so ill just end this with GO REED:blah:

SRH
12-22-2010, 11:37 AM
reeds washed up:chinese:

jcs003
12-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Well..... all I have to say gentlemen..... is SUPERCROSS SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of what happens, this will be the most stacked class supercross has seen in a long time, if not ever!!! Alot of possibilities. I do not think any of the racers will run away with it this year either. It will be a championship earned.

Its still a little early for my stewart bashing to start, so ill just end this with GO REED:blah:

agreed. but, its never too early to bash bubba.

jrspawn
12-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
reeds washed up:chinese:

Well then it will be a washed up champion vs a washed up reality show drama queen:macho

jrspawn
12-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by jcs003
agreed. but, its never too early to bash bubba.

Cheers to that, oh as the fun begins...

SRH
12-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Well then it will be a washed up champion vs a washed up reality show drama queen:macho

your hating , bubba has never fallen off , just been injured, bubba fame is created by his speed

jrspawn
12-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your hating , bubba has never fallen off , just been injured, bubba fame is created by his speed

"bubba has never fallen off" WRONG, he has gotten pretty good at falling off his bike over the years. Bubba fame is created by some of his speed and larger than life ego.

And i know i know, he is fast, he can have an ego:rolleyes: blah blah blah give me a break.;)

jcs003
12-23-2010, 01:28 AM
"bubba has never fallen off" WRONG, he has gotten pretty good at falling off his bike over the years. Bubba fame is created by some of his speed and larger than life ego.

And i know i know, he is fast, he can have an ego:rolleyes: blah blah blah give me a break.;)

bubba, has no class. he acts like everyone is against him and its not true. his attitude is what people have issues with. even mcgrath is humble in comparison and people used to say he is arrogant. RC raced with class and confidence and thats how a true champion does it.

RATPACK Z400
12-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Stewart better be on his A game to beat Dungey ! and villopoto is no match for Dungey,and Andrew Short always comes up short ! That guys name says everything you wanna know on his back ! Ha ha.

hondaracer_34
12-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Dungey over Villapoto? No way...

But its going to be an interesting SX season. Anyone going to the Indy Supercross???

madskrillz2
12-23-2010, 04:46 PM

That's exactly his point. Obviously he's literally fallen off but he's never been not fast. If he can find a way to be consistent he'll be on top for a long time.

SRH
12-23-2010, 05:09 PM
you guys gotta get off the all american white boy dungey, hes not as fast as villopoto or stewart, and i think some of the guys from the lites will give him trouble

how did everyone forget villopoto whuppin dungeys *** like 6 races in a row?

if you were the fastest man in the world on a dirtbike and the greatest of all time says you are the fastest guy on a dirtbike...you might realize you are and if thats a ego then hes guilty, his reality show isnt to feed his ego

stewart has been accused of being bland, not a fan favorite, the show is way to get his personality out there and what not, plus i think its his first venture with js entertainment...all of these lil videos are

he might feel like everyone in the sport is against him since fans have chanted ****** when he passes them..
LOL

250r rider 88
12-23-2010, 05:29 PM
imo dungey is the most "consistent" rider out there right now, villapoto is fast/consistent and bubba is just fast, he has not shown his consistency since his outdoor 24-0 run and I don't think he ever will, his heart isn't in it anymore, his show tells me that every episode

i think if dungey finds more speed he will tough to beat, and if villapoto can catch a break for once he has the best title shot, bubba is all show for 2011, if he gets hurt again he will stop racing for a while, if not for good

just my .02

my prediction: Dungey defends his championship

hondaracer_34
12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I think Villapoto will take the championship.

Don't really care for JS's show, just a cry baby, kinda like TO's show. Just crying for attention pretty much imo lol

mildtowildracin
12-23-2010, 07:25 PM
so did i lol, my sound broke on my comp so idk what he said but from the other post it sounds stupid

madskrillz2
12-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer_34
I think Villapoto will take the championship.

Don't really care for JS's show, just a cry baby, kinda like TO's show. Just crying for attention pretty much imo lol

Hey hey hey. Now if anybody's cryin on that show, it's Ochocinco lol. At least T.O. produced this year

SRH
12-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
imo dungey is the most "consistent" rider out there right now, villapoto is fast/consistent and bubba is just fast, he has not shown his consistency since his outdoor 24-0 run and I don't think he ever will, his heart isn't in it anymore, his show tells me that every episode

i think if dungey finds more speed he will tough to beat, and if villapoto can catch a break for once he has the best title shot, bubba is all show for 2011, if he gets hurt again he will stop racing for a while, if not for good

just my .02

my prediction: Dungey defends his championship

nice to see an unbiased post

im gonan say it will be a bubba dungey battle at the beginning and bubba vp battle by mid season

440racer66
12-26-2010, 12:14 AM
idk i wouldnt count bubba out though. i like all the pros mentioned rv will be tough to beat so will dungey. it should be fun to watch.

300ex_#387
12-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Any reality tv shows are scripted bull****. Don't think what you see is what is real. Just let the season play out.